Economy stalls

Wipe the Obama from your chin and look at the research which has been provided.

Our investment community hates Obama's commie guts, and the feeling is mutual.

Which "investment community"...?

Our wealth and job creators, not Wall Street speculators.

But you don't need to know the difference. Your welfare check comes, either way.

You mean more of that trickle down bullshit?

reaganomics.jpg

What's the problem?

And I see you have abandoned your claim that $1.7 trillion exists in the SS trust fund to pay bills, once the 'proof' was given to you that it is just an illusion.

:lol:

When and where did I abandon that claim?

Trust Fund FAQs

Did Obama tell us we could not issue SS payments in July of last year if the debt ceiling was not lifted, or not?

Why would that be a problem if he had that big ol' $1,7 trillion pot of money?

Your best is fail.

And I see you have abandoned your claim that $1.7 trillion exists in the SS trust fund to pay bills, once the 'proof' was given to you that it is just an illusion.

Trust Fund FAQs

Did Obama tell us we could not issue SS payments in July of last year if the debt ceiling was not lifted, or not?

Your best is fail.
No one ever claimed it's a pot of purely liquid money. It's a pot of US-issued bonds.

Only the feeble minded hope and change/yes we can crowd ever believed the community organizer ever had a shot at "succees"............................

Heck, if he'd only spend a few trillion more on social "justice" programs

Ah, if the economy would only tank, what a dream come true for Republicans. They almost found their ideal candidate with Bush, but Bush needed a little more time to really put the country under, just one more war might have done it. Then what happens, the communists try to save America by saving GM and Chrysler and by ending the Iraq War. Perhaps the only thing that saved America from regaining real properity was the Republican takeover of the House. The Repulicans in the House, simply by lying on floor and chanting no, no, no helped save the Republican recession.
Bless Republicans
Bless corporations
Bless greed

Trust Fund FAQs

Your best is fail.

Geezus H. Kryst, you can't be that stupid.

Well, there you have it folks: Sniper Fire wins the debate and demonstrates his intellectual prowess by posting not one, not two but EIGHTEEN! Smileys.

Amazing, folks! What a man!

Forum List

Back