Economy: Question For Trump Supporter

I never [USE] words I can't define....of course I knew what 'stipulate' meant.

So what the fuck did you stipulate?

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.

How quickly I've forced you into revealing that.

Notice how, with minimal effort, I've reduced you to the semi-human piñata!

And....fun it was.

And....fun it was.

What did you stipulate?

What the fuck did you stipulate?

They both mean the same thing and profanity changes exactly nothing in the question. You of course cannot sanely respond to either..because you are batshit crazy.

And....fun it was.

What did you stipulate?

They both mean the same thing and profanity changes exactly nothing in the question. You of course cannot sanely respond to either..because you are batshit crazy.

Let's cut to the chase.

A one-question IQ test (iq for you)...

Has Obama done a miserable job as steward of the economy?
(...and was the Stimulus a perfect example of same?)

a. NO!!! (the response of a total moron)

b. Of course (your answer if you have wisely learned to study at the feet of your mentor.)

No erasing, and no crossing out.

Waiting.

Let's cut to the chase.

b. Of course (your answer if you have wisely learned to study at the feet of your mentor.)

Waiting.

I see, so the your proposed way to measure Intelligence is to ask people if they agree with you?

Don't agree with bat-shit-crazy PoliticalChic? Well you are stupid DUH!

Here, AGAIN is the summation of fruitless attempt to meaningfully converse with your crazy self:

1. You stated something.
2. I disputed it.
3. Instead of directly addressing my dispute you went on another copying and pasting spree that DOESN'T address my argument at all.
4. You claim I didn't dispute anything.
5. You claim I'm stupid because I don't agree with your politico assertion.

And....fun it was.

What did you stipulate?

Let's cut to the chase.

Waiting.

How can a functioning human being be as stupid as to say the above? It's the greatest mystery.

Fuel prices collapsed at the onset of global recession and were low through 2010.

Yes they did but only because of the recession, not because of anything DumBama did. They bounced back up until we started to have an abundance of oil later on.

main.png

Let's cut to the chase.

Waiting.

I see, so the your proposed way to measure Intelligence is to ask people if they agree with you?

Don't agree with bat-shit-crazy PoliticalChic? Well you are stupid DUH!

Here, AGAIN is the summation of fruitless attempt to meaningfully converse with your crazy self:

1. You stated something.
2. I disputed it.
3. Instead of directly addressing my dispute you went on another copying and pasting spree that DOESN'T address my argument at all.
4. You claim I didn't dispute anything.
5. You claim I'm stupid because I don't agree with your politico assertion.

C'mon....don't be afraid of the test:

What do you have to lose?
When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t considering your reputation.

C'mon....don't be afraid of the test:

Ray, is there anything other than "right on baby!" that you can say about her posting?

She, like Weasel will not listen to anything sane I might have to say, but if it comes from you it can have a distinct therapeutic effect on their crazy.

Has unemployment and job and GDP growth gone up or down during the Obama years?

2000px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

12.5.14.2.jpg

86516141b.png

OK CONS... START SPINNING, LYING and DENYING!
So your point is the economy survived the Obama administration?

No hack. The point is we were able to salvage what you rightwingnuts wrecked when baby bush was president.
By doubling the national debt? How does that work? And what specifically did obama do to create this salvaged economy, even though it's still on life support?

Has unemployment and job and GDP growth gone up or down during the Obama years?

2000px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

12.5.14.2.jpg

86516141b.png

OK CONS... START SPINNING, LYING and DENYING!
So your point is the economy survived the Obama administration?

No hack. The point is we were able to salvage what you rightwingnuts wrecked when baby bush was president.

Au contraire....

If you had an education, not simply an indoctrination, you'd recognize that the mortgage meltdown was due to Democrat/Liberal policy.

Proof?

Sure....had not the Democrats invaded the private housing market via Fannie and Freddie....
...would there have been a mortgage meltdown?

Of course there wouldn't

And....Bush warned of same constantly:

1. "Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation."
Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

2. "Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines."
Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie

I know you're not a partisan hack....

...you're simply ignorant.

Oh....and BTW....it's not "No hack"

...it's "No, hack."

I like cooking my family and my pets. Don't be a psycho: use commas

Last edited:
Ray, is there anything other than "right on baby!" that you can say about her posting?

She, like Weasel will not listen to anything sane I might have to say, but if it comes from you it can have a distinct therapeutic effect on their crazy.

Her evidence is compelling and I agree with it.

Look, we all know politicians don't create jobs outside of government jobs, the private market creates jobs. All politician(s) can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so.

So ask yourself what Obama has done to influence economic activity in the jobs market. Was it increasing corporate taxes? Increasing capital gains taxes? Increasing personal income taxes for those making over 400K a year? Obama Care that cost businesses a fortune? The threat of closing down more coal fired power plants making electricity more expensive? What?

If you are honest about it and look at Obama's record when it comes to creating a more stable business environment, one can only conclude Obama is the most anti-business in our lifetime. Nearly everything he's done when it comes to business has been a negative.

That brings us to Hillary, and what is her message for job creators? Increasing taxes even more so she can give kids free college. A federal mandate of paid personal and sick time from work? Increasing the national minimum wage?

If you are a business owner and look at the mix of Obama and Hillary's plans for business, would you want to invest in your own business and create jobs? Seriously.

So are we better off than the entire 1950's and 1960's?

So that's your stance, that we didn't get as bad as the 50's and 60's under DumBama? Pretty weak argument if you ask me.
By YOUR claim, if a higher participation rate means better economy than we are better off now than anytime before 1978. I don't think we are.

Remember too that in the 50's and 60's, many women didn't work so they could stay home and raise the family. As a child of the 60's, I can tell you that was the norm, so of course they were not in the workforce. Back then, the only women who did work full-time were unmarried women which there weren't many of around at that time.
Thank you for making my point: that the participation rate is affected by non-economic factors and does not necessarily reflect the health of the economy. The main reason for the drop in the participation rate is the aging population.

By YOUR claim, if a higher participation rate means better economy than we are better off now than anytime before 1978. I don't think we are.

The point you missed is that we have record high amount of people no longer in the workforce; the worst it's been since the 70's when women started to work full time and some even being heads of single parent households. Since that time, the participation rate increased for many years. But today, women still work full time jobs. Now you might have a point if there was a sweeping trend of stay-at-home mothers in this country, but that never happened. In fact if anything, more women graduate college than men these days, and we have more working mothers than ever.

Thank you for making my point: that the participation rate is affected by non-economic factors and does not necessarily reflect the health of the economy. The main reason for the drop in the participation rate is the aging population.

No, that's not it. Our aging population continued to work after retirement. This chart from the BLS only goes into 2012, but that's when we seen the biggest jump in people dropping out of the workforce:

View attachment 91685
A very misleading chart. All it shows is that Boomers are retiring at a pretty steady 80+% rate only it conveniently leaves out the 80+% rate.

Forum List

Back