Economy is looking up

• Banned
Funny I posted this a second ago and its now marked old?

Funny I posted this a second ago and its now marked old?

It's because you viewed the OP ... unless there are new posts in the thread it will be marked "old."

You've mentioned this a few times now ... there is nothing to see here ... us mods are not effing with you or anything.

• Banned
The second you post it it is marked old because of what?

It's not marked old the second you post it ... it's marked old after you view it. When you post an OP it comes up in bold lettering and is marked "new" ... once you click on that thread's link it gets marked as "old" until a new post made in it.

I'd be willing to bet the farm that this thread was not marked as "old" just before you clicked it to read this post ... because there's a new post in it.

Watch me post a new thread and see.

You do realize that when the posts are marked "new" and "old" it is tailored to which links you clicked and isn't not the same for everyone, right?

This thread was just labeled "new" to me because there was a new post in it since I last opened the thread.

• Banned
No you have already had too much candy today.

now it will be marked old again

It's not marked old the second you post it ... it's marked old after you view it. When you post an OP it comes up in bold lettering and is marked "new" ... once you click on that thread's link it gets marked as "old" until a new post made in it.

I'd be willing to bet the farm that this thread was not marked as "old" just before you clicked it to read this post ... because there's a new post in it.
And these are the goofballs who expect that people are going to take them seriously on more esoteric topics, like economics! :lol:

Forum List

Back