Economy improving

Economy improving, leading indicators say - Economic Report - MarketWatch

The U.S. economy is expected to improve early this year, though global conditions present a risk, the Conference Board said Thursday as it reported a gain in its index of leading economic indicators.

The private research group’s leading economic index rose 0.4% in December, led by the interest-rate spread. In November, the index rose 0.2%. The LEI’s a weighted gauge of 10 indicators that are designed to signal business cycle peaks and troughs.

facts you fools

That wasn't me trashing good economic news. That was me explaining why Obama's policies haven't spurred an economic surge or net job growth.

What good news was the below post trashing? It appears it was me just saying why his policies hadn't helped as of september 2011

Why? My Opinion is that he hired a bunch of academics to get ideas from instead of listening to people who work in business. In theory (get it ;)) this is a fine idea and could work but in reality it didn't work.

On top of this, after these advisors' ideas have been showed to fail in other countries and are now failing in our country Obama, through his new jobs plan, wants to double down on the same "solutions" we have been using for over 2 years now with no success.

This video explains it so perfectly.

I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube

You are confusing criticism of the obama policies which were not succeeding with wanting the country to fail.

You then go on to deny the good economic news that the stimulus worked.

Only right wing hack cons claim it didnt work
Shovel ready jobs.....Where are they?
One trillion dollars later we still have actual unemployment and underemployment in the 20% range. What's worse, black unemployment is over 30%.
The trillion dollars went to interests friendly to the Administration. Suich as unions, public employees and states that voted democrat.
Don't forget the study about the Japanese quail and the effects of cocaine on their drive to procreate. That was a real winner.
The stimulus cost American taxpayers over $200,000 per job created. 90% of them being temporary jobs that no longer exist.

BLS.GOV shows a net job loss of over 1.5 million jobs under obama (yeah i picked a lower number than reality to make him look bad :lol:)

Do you need the nubmers again?

00a207859124__1327606332000.png

Economy improving, leading indicators say - Economic Report - MarketWatch

The U.S. economy is expected to improve early this year, though global conditions present a risk, the Conference Board said Thursday as it reported a gain in its index of leading economic indicators.

The private research group’s leading economic index rose 0.4% in December, led by the interest-rate spread. In November, the index rose 0.2%. The LEI’s a weighted gauge of 10 indicators that are designed to signal business cycle peaks and troughs.

facts you fools

Like I said, thus far obama's policies have been a fail in creating jobs and keeping the economy going. You can see it from the graph provided using data from BLS.GOV.

Like I also said the indicators are showing that we might have some real substantial growth in the economy this summer. Don't forget I also said this is a good thing and I prayed that it will happen.

So......keep trying to falsely present my positions if you want but you are just further enforcing the reputation you've earned on this forum that you are a dishonest party loyalist.

Forum List

Back