Economy expanded at 4.3 percent, the healthiest six-month rate in 11 years.

Obamacare premiums are up 5% an average for 2015. Actually a rise of over 4% in that short of period is inflationary and a serious threat to recovery if our debt interest increases in response.

QUOTE="saveliberty, post: 10289870, member: 21265"]Obamacare premiums are up 5% an average for 2015. Actually a rise of over 4% in that short of period is inflationary and a serious threat to recovery if our debt interest increases in response.[/QUOTE]

My career was in underwriting health insurance, which included pricing new and renewal quotes. During the Carter years, I was including 18% to 21% annualized inflation into my rates.

That was pretty close to money market rates at the time too. That encourages people to NOT invest, but rather park their money in liquid sources. This in turn hurts the economy. Up to this point though, very good news indeed.

Are you sure it's not five hundred times higher?

no dear we know that folks in East Germany and USSR had about 20% of our standard of living. What does that teach you?

It teaches me that they would have had a better economy if Obama was their president

dear, Obama is a lib commie just like the folks who ruled East Germany and USSR so how would he make the economy better rather than the same?

Obamacare premiums are up 5% an average for 2015. Actually a rise of over 4% in that short of period is inflationary and a serious threat to recovery if our debt interest increases in response.
How much of our economy do you think Obamacare premiums are? I'd bet gasoline prices alone for the overwhelming majority who are not on Obamacare cancel that out.

no dear we know that folks in East Germany and USSR had about 20% of our standard of living. What does that teach you?

It teaches me that they would have had a better economy if Obama was their president

dear, Obama is a lib commie just like the folks who ruled East Germany and USSR so how would he make the economy better rather than the same?
The former USSR would be much better off if they had Obama as their president rather than Putin
The U.S. economy is flourishing while GOP darling Putin is leading his country into a recession

My net worth is already back above what it was before it crashed when that SOB from Texas was in the White House!
Mine is pretty close to an all time high, although I did hit all-time high at least a half dozen times in October.

Goddamn VTIAX has been my drag this year, 30% of my assets are in that. I didn't anticipate how much US stocks would outperform this intl this year.

The U.S. economy is flourishing while GOP darling Putin is leading his country into a recession

1) 12% unemployment, fewer full time jobs and declining income is flourishing only to a liberal idiot!!!
2) GOP darling Putin? evidence or admit to be an super idiot liberal

Actually EB is the commie who is trying to overthrow the government to take control of the economy.

Yeah, that statement is as stupid as Ed's. What a moron. Hey, Eddy, the Stasi is on the way to arrest you.

Edward, statements like yours above is why the industry chuckles at you. Such a kidder.

yes with 12% unemployment, fewer full time jobs, and lower income!!

Unemployment is not 12%, you've said this about 200 times and been corrected with sources about 200 times.

This is why you're so fascinating as a compulsive liar to the point of resembling a sociopath. You lack the filter sane people have where if caught lying they adjust their behavior, to you it doesn't matter the norm is to again repeat the lie despite knowing your audience has called you on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back