Economists Bullish On US

Here's an article that may brighten your day.

This is the most insanely bullish commentary we ve read about the US economy in a while Business Insider

The 2016 presidential campaign will be run with a backdrop of a strengthening US economy with peak employment.

What will the GOP candidate run against?
Seeing is believing. Right now, it's a "wait and see" game. A lot can happen between now and November 2016, a lot.

Yes, Sonny. If you are really lucky....we can dive into a deep depression with great suffering for your fellow Americans. Boy oh boy!!
imagesTYH6R6UB.jpg

This is the most insanely bullish commentary we ve read about the US economy in a while Business Insider

The 2016 presidential campaign will be run with a backdrop of a strengthening US economy with peak employment.

Seeing is believing. Right now, it's a "wait and see" game. A lot can happen between now and November 2016, a lot.

Yes, Sonny. If you are really lucky....we can dive into a deep depression with great suffering for your fellow Americans. Boy oh boy!!
View attachment 45609

You discovering how to paste pictures was the best thing that ever happened to the rest of us.

View attachment 45609

You discovering how to paste pictures was the best thing that ever happened to the rest of us.
Thank you. I enjoy doing it. It saves typing also. And, a picture can say a lot. Sometimes the pictures are perfect to express how I feel about posts and comments. It's fun and really says so much. I'm glad that you like them.

View attachment 45609

Thank you. I enjoy doing it. It saves typing also. And, a picture can say a lot. Sometimes the pictures are perfect to express how I feel about posts and comments. It's fun and really says so much. I'm glad that you like them.

I get all that...but can you tell us what it is you like about pasting pictures?

View attachment 45609

I get all that...but can you tell us what it is you like about pasting pictures?
OK, you're doing it again. You're trying to get me to repeat myself. I've caught on to that. Nice try. It took me awhile, but I finally figured it out a couple of weeks ago.

View attachment 45609

OK, you're doing it again. You're trying to get me to repeat myself. I've caught on to that. Nice try. It took me awhile, but I finally figured it out a couple of weeks ago.

You have? You caught on a couple of weeks ago? Is that the same thing as saying you are on to me and have been for about 14 days?

Throwing a wet rag on Lone Lunatics OP!

Hillary’s Inconceivably Stupid Capital-Gains Tax Scheme!!!!

National Review ^ | 07/25/2015 | Larry Kudlow
The worst sectors of the worst recovery since World War II are business investment in new plants and equipment and new business start-ups. These are the biggest job-creators, and their slump is a key reason for the sub-par labor recovery, with low participation rates and high numbers of involuntary part-time workers. So if investment is the problem, what does Hillary Clinton go out and do? She proposes jacking up the tax on investment. It’s almost inconceivably stupid. In her latest economic speech, Clinton proposes doubling the capital-gains tax rate on the profit made from asset sales (stocks, bonds, real estate)...

View attachment 45609

f56j5g.gif

You have? You caught on a couple of weeks ago? Is that the same thing as saying you are on to me and have been for about 14 days?
It means that after you did it to me several times, I finally realized what you were doing. I believe that was around two weeks ago. I could be off by a few days. I don't remember exactly when it was.

It means that after you did it to me several times, I finally realized what you were doing. I believe that was around two weeks ago. I could be off by a few days. I don't remember exactly when it was.

I'm so glad you explained that to me. I wasn't clear.

f56j5g.gif
Very good ...... I love it.............. excellent.

I'm so glad you explained that to me. I wasn't clear.
You're welcome. My pleasure.

I am sure not a single honest economist on earth would be bullish about this country if we stopped building infrastructure, funding science institutions, investing in r&d and/or stopped educating our population. All things the loserterian wing of the republican wishes to occur.

New Topics

Forum List

Back