Economist:US Likely Entered into a Recession in Mid-2012

Welcome to Obama's recovery.. RECESSION..

Hussman: US Likely Entered into a Recession in Mid-2012

This FAILED President will lead us in to an even steeper recession with his wreckless policies of spend, spend, spend.. I believe he's purposely doing it to crash the American system of free enterprise.. NO ONE can be this stupid!

I'm pretty sure anything you wrote, write, negates this statement.

Honey, we entered depression mode long before the news decided to report on it, and THAT was in 2009. The timing wasn't ideal, given our corporate masters and their fears that dumb fucks like you were smarter than the projections indicated, but you and yours delivered in outstanding numbers. :clap2:

Poor Barb.. the standard liberal insult, flame, and propagandize all to carry the dirty bathwater for their messiah.

The FACTS are the facts "honey." :)

This FAILED President will lead us in to an even steeper recession with his wreckless policies of spend, spend, spend.. I believe he's purposely doing it to crash the American system of free enterprise.. NO ONE can be this stupid!

How interesting....my business is growing, my employees doing well and home prices are climbing back up around here....and yet....LadyGunSlinger says I'm in a recession.

A puzzlement.

I wouldn't rely on advice from somene who is only able to be likely sure where they are.

As a business owner, I have a hard time seeing that we are not once again into a recession. Things were picking up and then slowed again in mid summer. Unfortunately the endless pattern of the Obama recession. No end in sight...

Poor Barb.. the standard liberal insult, flame, and propagandize all to carry the dirty bathwater for their messiah.

The FACT is that we're already past mid-2012 or did that escape you? :lol:

Why does that matter? Economists can't go back and look at quarterly losses to show recession?? Do you even understand what a recession is?? The level of intellect is disappointing amongst liberals.

Recession
Economists disagree on what constitutes a recession.The most common definition is a fall in real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product – the standard wealth measure for an economy – for two or more quarters in a row.

Recession - MoneyWeek

How pathetic.. No wonder the liberal herd think our economy is growing.

Why does that matter? Economists can't go back and look at quarterly losses to show recession?? Do you even understand what a recession is?? The level of intellect is disappointing amongst liberals.

Recession
Economists disagree on what constitutes a recession.The most common definition is a fall in real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product – the standard wealth measure for an economy – for two or more quarters in a row.

Recession - MoneyWeek

Recessions are always identified after the fact. You may feel you're in a recession, but how can you know in July what the quarterly numbers will be until the quarter is over? The typical economist's definition of a recession is two of three straight quarters with negative growth. That means you can't know you're in a recession for certain at a minimum for 7-8 months and possibly over a year.

As a business owner, I have a hard time seeing that we are not once again into a recession. Things were picking up and then slowed again in mid summer. Unfortunately the endless pattern of the Obama recession. No end in sight...

Not seeing a slowing here. Moving along nicely. Maybe you are in the wrong business?

A recession is a clearly defined phenomenon. If an "Economist" is not sure if we are or aren't inside of one, they need to go back to school.

Recession

Recession - MoneyWeek

Try again. It hasn't been two quarters since mid-year yet. :lol:

Not seeing a slowing here. Moving along nicely. Maybe you are in the wrong business?

Businesses. But you're right that I'm not in the Kool-Aid business. How's that going? There seems to be a high demand for it, Obama's actually leading. With his job performance? That's some massive denial of reality.

Forum List

Back