Economies? Kill'em all!

fullpower

Aug 13, 2019
Unfortunately, economies aren't enemy peoples. But from what I hear, corporations are granted personhood. I would wipe them out of existence. Unfortunately, it can be done without bloodshed. No impalements no tossing them out of planes without a parachute, no having weights tied on their feet and dumping them into the deepest parts of the ocean etc. You know. None of the really fun stuff that an enemy richly deserves. Instead all you would have to do is pass a law against them.

All economies operate on one enduring principle. Slavery! It is as J.B.A. Karr said. Basically, "The more things change, the more they stay the same." It just takes on different forms. Such as wage slavery. Also, here in the U.S., being unemployed or underemployed is slavery. Because what does that cause? Something employers (slave owners) love the shit out of. Desperate workers willing to work for anything.

It has an added bonus for the anti-White scum (jews) who run this country. It gives them an excuse to export American jobs to foreign non-white countries and use them as wage slaves. Thus depriving many of the White Americans they hate so much a livelihood on which to afford to support a family. Also, here in the where there used to be real slavery, the masters had to look out for their upkeep and living conditions. But in foreign countries, we don't have to worry about how their government treats their wage slaves.

On top of all this, there is another layer of enslavement laid upon the American people. Because now most of our goods are made in China. Basically, they own our asses. Because if we ever give them any real shit, they could cut off the supply of most of the things we use.

Also, as it is, our economy is in ruins. Money's only real value is in fairy dust and wishful thinking. Right now we are over 18 trillion dollars in debt. We also have around 61 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. And obligations are just another form of debt. If I was good at math and had a calculator that could crunch numbers that large, I would try to figure out what the debt would be for every human in the U.S. And I'm sure it would be an unpayable one. Also, each year the U.S goes anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion dollars deeper in debt with China alone.

Another thing is that the last I heard, there are around 28 million unemployed working age adults in the U.S. And about 22 million who are underemployed. Our economy needs the most brutal death imaginable. There should only be one economy. The state. It would make whatever is necessary. And pay employees accordingly. If you think we need greed to make an economy work, you are hallucinating. Because as things are now where greed is a factor, it isn't fucking working!!! (That is, without the use of fairy dust and wishful thinking)

Forum List

Back