Economics

Ive asked you 4 times why do you care about the rates when the rich pay all the money needed to operate govt?

an answer would not be a cut and paste. IT would start with I care about the rate because.......

Try to think for yourself.

Got it, YOU are an ignorant tool that doesn't understand effective rates on INCOME SHARES are almost equal to what those 'job creators' receive, THAT WOULD MEAN NOT VERY PROGRESSIVE TAXATION, despite your right wing crap Bubba!

Ive asked you 4 times why do you care about the rates when the rich pay all the money needed to operate govt?

an answer would not be a cut and paste. IT would start with I care about the rate because.......

Got it, YOU are an ignorant tool that doesn't understand effective rates on INCOME SHARES are almost equal to what those 'job creators' receive, THAT WOULD MEAN NOT VERY PROGRESSIVE TAXATION, despite your right wing crap Bubba!

Ive asked you 5 times why do you care about the rates when the rich pay all the money needed to operate govt regardless of rates?

Ive asked you 5 times why do you care about the rates when the rich pay all the money needed to operate govt regardless of rates?

You sure LOVE to show how ignorant you are, I'll give you thaty

Take ALL US income. THEN look at the EFFECTIVE tax rates paid for THE 1%ERS SHARE OF INCOME AND THE BOTTOM 99% OF INCOME,. WHERE IS THIS MYSTERIOUS TAX BURDEN ON THE 1%ERS?

"The bottom 99 percent pays a 27.5 percent total tax rate on average, while the top 1 percent pays an average 29 percent tax rate"

Take ALL US income. THEN look at the EFFECTIVE tax rates paid for THE 1%ERS SHARE OF INCOME AND THE BOTTOM 99% OF INCOME,. WHERE IS THIS MYSTERIOUS TAX BURDEN ON THE 1%ERS?

dear if the IRS tells us they collect 40% from the top 1% ; that is a burden for sure. Fairness demands that they pay the same as everyone else exactly like they do in a supermarket!.
Stealing from our most productive citizens to support the least productive discourages both thus causing our country to decline further

dear if the IRS tells us they collect 40% from the top 1% ; that is a burden for sure. Fairness demands that they pay the same as everyone else exactly like they do in a supermarket!.
Stealing from our most productive citizens to support the least productive discourages both thus causing our country to decline further

You mean 37% of INCOME tax revenues that account for near post WW2 shares of federal revenue, INCOME TAXES?

Productive? Bubba you are a fkkking idiot!

IGNORED

Forum List

Back