Economics; For The Clueless

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
Clueless = Tax-Cut Echo-Chamber
249.gif

LINK

(Does this make it easier for you clueless-folks to find links??? :rolleyes: )​

Glad to see you start to care for Economics Shaman. Might I suggest a more intellectual read? The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith is an excellent and classic read on Economics. In fact, I'd say it's fundamental for anyone who wants to understand it.

Maybe shaman will enlighten us as to his own personal economic success.
Tax cuts is believed by millions more than European style benies for sitting on your ass.
Who's clueless?

Here's another econmics 101 for the limosine liberal here. You don't ass fuck GM capitalist (shareholders/bondholders) for the benefit of workers and then expect capitalism lovers to vote for you.

Glad to see you start to care for Economics Shaman. Might I suggest a more intellectual read? The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith is an excellent and classic read on Economics. In fact, I'd say it's fundamental for anyone who wants to understand it.
Save it!!!

We're talkin' PRESENT-DAY ECONOMICS, here....rather-than economic-theory!!!

You DO seem to be suffering from short-term memory issues!!!!!
eusa_doh.gif

LINK

I doubt he has the intelligence to be able to understand it.

Save it!!!

We're talkin' PRESENT-DAY ECONOMICS, here....rather-than economic-theory!!!

You DO seem to be suffering from short-term memory issues!!!!!
eusa_doh.gif

LINK

You seem to be under the impression that the laws of nature concerning economics change over time. They haven't changed. They are exactly the same as they've ever been.

Why on earth should we ignore history when dealing with current problems? Nothing has changed. You still create wealth the same exact way.

You don't think a thread with the word economics in the title should be in the economics forum?
Like I said......we're not talkin' THEORY, here!!

We're talkin' PRESENT-DAY URGENCY!!!!!!

What you're talking is absolutely theory, but regardless, there's no reason you can't do so in the economics forum where threads on economics are supposed to be.

Forum List

Back