Economic Woes Explained: "I Don't Understand" Starring my Boss and President Obama

The part about Tim Geithner was especially hilarious. The guy couldn't even file his own taxes correctly using Turbo Tax. Why did this President appoint him Treasury Secretary? That one still stumps me.

$250,000 on a date in New York City? Man i didn't know that. That seems way over the top. I don't understand that.

These people know absolutely nothing about running a business. They really are clueless. They made all their cash off fucking good people over. Corrupt Banker Bureaucrats for sure. It's the blind leading the blind at this point. It's just very sad. But thanks for the laugh anyway.

This is one of the best summaries of Obamanomics available.

Every time I see obama on TV I just hear in my head a computer generated voice saying "I Dont Understand"

Its especially funny when he is saying stuff that sounds like nonsense, which is most of the time.

Last edited:
Nice analogy about going to the Pope.

Nothing surprises me about Barry and business and whatnot. Once heard him try to describe capital gains taxes and knew we were in for a rocky time with him.

Nice analogy about going to the Pope.

Nothing surprises me about Barry and business and whatnot. Once heard him try to describe capital gains taxes and knew we were in for a rocky time with him.

lol! Yea i felt the same way when he appointed Geithner Treasury Secretary. The dolt couldn't even file his own taxes correctly using Turbo Tax. It's all just very sad at this point. :(

Forum List

Back