Economic Time Bomb Still ticking for America and entire world.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We see the Ameircan, and global economy stagnating in the current economic
malaise. The incompetent policies of Allan Greenspan, and his assistants,have
ruined the American, and global economy for many years to come.This economic time bomb, is also tied into the Political gimmick of Tax cuts, in times of Global inflation.

Americas, and the Global economy, will find itself in a situation of a major global collaspe in the next few years. We saw the Federal Governments recent rescue of Bear Sterns, and the Federal Governments decision to allow Lehman Brothers to collaspe.The latter was a racist firm, who I feel got what it deserved. That being said, America and the entire global economy will find itself held hostage, by Firms placing huge sums
of capital in risky unsound derivitive instruments. The regulatory oversight
has been neglegent in its duty to perform oversight of these rouge firms.

So, this may just be the begining of the end.The Federal government of the United States can act now to stave off the explosion of this "Economic Time Bomb".

ruined the American, and global economy for many years to come.This economic time bomb, is also tied into the Political gimmick of Tax cuts, in times of Global inflation.

Americas, and the Global economy, will find itself in a situation of a major global collaspe in the next few years. We saw the Federal Governments recent rescue of Bear Sterns, and the Federal Governments decision to allow Lehman Brothers to collaspe.The latter was a racist firm, who I feel got what it deserved. That being said, America and the entire global economy will find itself held hostage, by Firms placing huge sums

So, this may just be the begining of the end.The Federal government of the United States can act now to stave off the explosion of this "Economic Time Bomb".

I'm hurrying--don't rush me now !!:lol:

:thup: :eusa_clap: :thup:

But most of the people, on here, are not going to listen to you. :eusa_shhh: They are wearing Rose Colored glasses.

But I agree with Echo .... "the man" has done a bang up job for all of us. :doubt:

ok--now here is a time when I look around and see who is actually doing something that will help as opposed to those who are busy trying to pin the blame on someone else.

I'm hurrying--don't rush me now !!:lol:

The 2001 recession was the product of over capitalization. The Bush tax cuts were aimed at capitalization. Greenspans interest rate cuts were aimed at capitalization. Both actions were the exact opposite of what was needed to restore a balanced economy. It's far too late to hurry so don't worry about being rushed...

The 2001 recession was the product of over capitalization. The Bush tax cuts were aimed at capitalization. Greenspans interest rate cuts were aimed at capitalization. Both actions were the exact opposite of what was needed to restore a balanced economy. It's far too late to hurry so don't worry about being rushed...

np----I always knew there wasn't a damn thing I could ever do about it anyway. Anyone thinknig they can vote their way outta this one is bonkers too.

np----I always knew there wasn't a damn thing I could ever do about it anyway. Anyone thinknig they can vote their way outta this one is bonkers too.

Spot on.

The Fed is so bonkers now, I don't recognize them.

Where are they getting all this money to bail out banks, confiscate banks, take over the bad paper in Fannie Mae and so forth?

they do NOT have this money.

They just pledged trillions of futures taxpayers dollars to keep the banking system going.

These would the be those same taxpayers who they have been not giving a shit about for the last two decades.

The priests of Mammon eat the banquet, we peasants and our children begging at the door of their temple get stuck with the tab.

Unbelieveable!

Spot on.

Where are they getting all this money to bail out banks, confiscate banks, take over the bad paper in Fannie Mae and so forth?

They just pledged trillions of futures taxpayers dollars to keep the banking system going.

These would the be those same taxpayers who they have been not giving a shit about for the last two decades.

The priests of Mammon eat the banquet, we peasants and our children begging at the door of their temple get stuck with the tab.

Unbelieveable!

Well somebody made out like a bandit on the deal ! Outta be easy enough to follow the money.

Spot on.

Unbelieveable!

Well when you own the Printing presses, that print the Money, you can do
things, that other institutions would not be able to do.It is very simple.
And have your own one of a kind master Debit and credit Global Currency computer system(FRB system ,Federal Reserve Banking system) I used to work with this FRB system at a international bank
on Wall street.The 666 computer system can take over any Investment bank or Insurance company on the Earth.It has that much cash on reserve.

Last edited:

We voted our way into this mess though and I don't remember anyone throwing a fit that Greenspan was lowering interest rates. I do think that good fiscal policy correlates to a good economy but we have dug a hell of a hole so it is not going to be easy to get out.

Forum List

Back