Economic Recovery Is Real

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Sorry, it was a joke.

A lot of nation have been hit hard by the economic crisis in recent times. Our nation also. And our economy is far from getting back on track. And I know, what I'm talking about.
In the last years the U.S. economy has been performed worse than it did under any other president since the end of the Great Depression. And it seems like there is no one, who can bring the country out of crisis.

Sorry, it was a joke.

A lot of nation have been hit hard by the economic crisis in recent times. Our nation also. And our economy is far from getting back on track. And I know, what I'm talking about.
In the last years the U.S. economy has been performed worse than it did under any other president since the end of the Great Depression. And it seems like there is no one, who can bring the country out of crisis.

To be fair, the economy is doing great for some people. Corporate profits are at record level, the stock market has had a good run, and in a multitude of ways from bank bailouts to tax policy, large institutions and wealthy individuals have been doing pretty well since 2009.

Sorry, it was a joke.

To be fair, the economy is doing great for some people. Corporate profits are at record level, the stock market has had a good run, and in a multitude of ways from bank bailouts to tax policy, large institutions and wealthy individuals have been doing pretty well since 2009.

too bad with liberal Barry at the helm unemployment is 12%!! Liberalism did not work in the USSR and East Germany why would it work here?

Sorry, it was a joke.

too bad with liberal Barry at the helm unemployment is 12%!! Liberalism did not work in the USSR and East Germany why would it work here?
Didn't you read Friday's report? The U-6 is now 11.4%. Your excuse for saying 12% when it was 11.5% was that you were rounding. So from 11.4%, shouldn't you be rounding down now and saying unemployment is 11%?

Didn't you read Friday's report? The U-6 is now 11.4%. Your excuse for saying 12% when it was 11.5% was that you were rounding. So from 11.4%, shouldn't you be rounding down now and saying unemployment is 11%?

oh good 11.4% only 40 % higher than before recession!! Still worst in American History except for Great Depression. What does that teach you about libcommieism??

oh good 11.4% only 40 % higher than before recession!! Still worst in American History except for Great Depression. What does that teach you about libcommieism??
The last month before the recession was November 2007. Since we're looking at the same month and don't have to worry about seasonal effects, we're looking at 8.1% and 11%: a difference of 35.8% you sure like rounding up.

But since the U6 high during the recent recrecession was 17.1%, how is the current 11.4% "the highest?"

Oh, and the U6 only goes back to 1994, ad the data don't exist to calculate any earlier.

The last month before the recession was November 2007. Since we're looking at the same month and don't have to worry about seasonal effects, we're looking at 8.1% and 11%: a difference of 35.8% you sure like rounding up.

But since the U6 high during the recent recrecession was 17.1%, how is the current 11.4% "the highest?"

Oh, and the U6 only goes back to 1994, ad the data don't exist to calculate any earlier.

so 11.4% unemployment is good and this is not worst recovery in American history??

Forum List

Back