Economic optimism soars, boosting Trump's approval rating: CNBC survey

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sorry Snowflake Democrat Progressives, the country is doing well. My condolences.

• The CNBC All-America Economic Survey polled 800 adults across the nation.
  • For the first time in at least 11 years, more than half of the respondents to the survey rated the economy as good or excellent.
  • Forty-one percent expect the economy to improve in the next year, near a record.
  • Forty-two percent of the job Trump is doing as president, up 4 points from the September survey, while 49 percent disapprove, down 3 points.

Economic optimism soars, boosting Trump's approval rating

Dems are going to give their tax cuts back to the government, right,you guys?

The Obama economy continues, great work Barack. Once the 'Tax for the Rich' bill passes, there will be a monetary bump followed by a recession, that is the history of Tax reduction and it has been repeated so often you wonder have Americans grown this dumb? I guess.

"I have to wonder how many know wealthy people who use their wealth to create jobs? In truth it is the struggling that create jobs as they want a bit of the wealth. The truly rich could give a crap, well maybe they care a bit about their portfolio. But wealth for corporations is another issue, they do sometimes create jobs here and abroad but they are privileged as Baker writes."
Dean Baker: The Conservative Nanny State

"There is no historical evidence that tax cuts spur economic growth. The highest period of growth in U.S. history (1933-1973) also saw its highest tax rates on the rich: 70 to 91 percent. During this period, the general tax rate climbed as well, but it reached a plateau in 1969, and growth slowed down five years later. Almost all rich nations have higher general taxes than the U.S., and they are growing faster as well."

Tax cuts spur economic growth

Forum List

Back