Economic impact does not include jobs

And we're supposed to trust a government panel with allocating health care?

Go figure.

And we're supposed to trust a government panel with allocating health care?

Go figure.

Healthcare is outta they're realm to start with there is NO amendment, NOTHING in the Constitution taht allows Gubmint to DO what they're doing...

but YET? We have so many that think that Gubmint is within their right...

The Dumbing DOWN of America...

And these are the ones in charge and making policy??!!

Yep yer LIFE and how you live it is more important than to some bureaucrat that wants to keep his JOB controlling YOU and what YOU do...
The goal of environmentalism was... originally... to make a better living environment for mankind. Something to pass on to your children and so on. Live in harmony and improve the quality of life but the balance in favor of man, not nature.

Unfortunately, it's mutated into live in poverty in a clean green jail where nature is worshiped and idolized and man is scorned.

The focus of the EPA needs to be forcibly shifted back to the original ideals, not the monster it has become.

Last edited:
The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. The EPA was started by lies published in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring" Rachel Carson's biggest lie was that DDT was killing the American Bald Eagles. John Kennedy created the EPA because of this book & used the EPA to ban DDT. This DDT ban killed over 60 million people. Liberal propaganda has killed more people than all wars ever fought.

Lies in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring"

Now that the fear based DDT propaganda has been exposed, the DDT has been lifted. Again proving that the EPA is nothing more than a political propaganda tool used to control people. Most of our jobs have been shipped out of this country thanks solely to the EPA.

Al Gore says in his introduction to the 1992 edition of her book "For me personally, Silent Spring had a profound impact ... Indeed, Rachel Carson was one of the reasons that I became so conscious of the environment and so involved with environmental issues ... Carson has had as much or more effect on me than any, and perhaps than all of them together."

Last edited:
GREEN is the NEW RED.

You mean THIS?

GreenCommunists.jpg

you beat me to it this time....;)

The statement contradicts Executive Order 13563,

Section 1. General Principles of Regulation. (a) Our regulatory system must protect public health, welfare, safety, and our environment while promoting economic growth, innovation, competitiveness, and job creation. It must be based on the best available science. It must allow for public participation and an open exchange of ideas. It must promote predictability and reduce uncertainty. It must identify and use the best, most innovative, and least burdensome tools for achieving regulatory ends. It must take into account benefits and costs, both quantitative and qualitative. It must ensure that regulations are accessible, consistent, written in plain language, and easy to understand. It must measure, and seek to improve, the actual results of regulatory requirements.

(b) This order is supplemental to and reaffirms the principles, structures, and definitions governing contemporary regulatory review that were established in Executive Order 12866 of September 30, 1993. As stated in that Executive Order and to the extent permitted by law, each agency must, among other things: (1) propose or adopt a regulation only upon a reasoned determination that its benefits justify its costs (recognizing that some benefits and costs are difficult to quantify); (2) tailor its regulations to impose the least burden on society, consistent with obtaining regulatory objectives, taking into account, among other things, and to the extent practicable, the costs of cumulative regulations; (3) select, in choosing among alternative regulatory approaches, those approaches that maximize net benefits (including potential economic, environmental, public health and safety, and other advantages; distributive impacts; and equity); (4) to the extent feasible, specify performance objectives, rather than specifying the behavior or manner of compliance that regulated entities must adopt; and (5) identify and assess available alternatives to direct regulation, including providing economic incentives to encourage the desired behavior, such as user fees or marketable permits, or providing information upon which choices can be made by the public.

(c) In applying these principles, each agency is directed to use the best available techniques to quantify anticipated present and future benefits and costs as accurately as possible. Where appropriate and permitted by law, each agency may consider (and discuss qualitatively) values that are difficult or impossible to quantify, including equity, human dignity, fairness, and distributive impacts.

EPA official says jobs don

They probably assume that an Unemployment Check in lieu of a job does enough to protect the Dignity of Displaced Workers.

The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. The EPA was started by lies published in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring" Rachel Carson's biggest lie was that DDT was killing the American Bald Eagles. John Kennedy created the EPA because of this book & used the EPA to ban DDT. This DDT ban killed over 60 million people. Liberal propaganda has killed more people than all wars ever fought.

Now that the fear based DDT propaganda has been exposed, the DDT has been lifted. Again proving that the EPA is nothing more than a political propaganda tool used to control people. Most of our jobs have been shipped out of this country thanks solely to the EPA.

:lol:

Al Gore says in his introduction to the 1992 edition of her book "For me personally, Silent Spring had a profound impact ... Indeed, Rachel Carson was one of the reasons that I became so conscious of the environment and so involved with environmental issues ... Carson has had as much or more effect on me than any, and perhaps than all of them together."

Laughing proves you are to stupid to prove me wrong. My link to the creation of the EPA is to the EPA's own website.

Last edited:
The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. [URL="http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/epa/15c.htm"]The EPA was started by lies published in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring" Rachel Carson's biggest lie was that DDT was killing the American Bald Eagles. John Kennedy created the EPA because of this book & used the EPA to ban DDT. This DDT ban killed over 60 million people. Liberal propaganda has killed more people than all wars ever fought.

Laughing proves you are to stupid to prove me wrong. My link to the creation of the EPA is to the EPA's own website.

Carbonated *LAUGHS* because he has no other answer...

When did the DDT ban end?

hes explained it poorly, and it was nixon, etc. and?

using the progressive yardstick as applied to cons. shes responsible for say, 10 million deaths, easy.

Last edited:

hes explained it poorly, and it was nixon, etc. and?

using the progressive yardstick as applied to cons. shes responsible for say, 10 million deaths, easy.
Only 10 million? Think Malaria, Yellow and Scarlet Fever in Africa and South America. Much higher than just 10 million since the 1970's.

Forum List

Back