Economic Freedom of the World: 2012 Annual Report

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Brought to you by the Cato Institute, the American libertarian think tank founded in 1974 by Murray Rothbard, Ed Crane and the totally EVIL Charles Koch.

Global economic freedom bounced back slightly in this year's report. After falling for two consecutive years following a long trend of increases, the average score rose from 6.79 in 2009 to 6.83 in 2010, the most recent year for which data is available. In this year's index, Hong Kong retains the highest rating for economic freedom, 8.90 out of 10 (down slightly from 9.01 last year). The rest of this year's top scores are Singapore, 8.69; New Zealand, 8.36; Switzerland, 8.24; Australia, 7.97; Canada, 7.97; Bahrain, 7.94; Mauritius, 7.90. Finland, 7.88; and Chile, 7.84. Bahrain and Finland are new to the top 10 — replacing, notably, the United Kingdom (fell to 12th) and the United States (a sizable drop to 18th).

Economic Freedom of the World

the totally EVIL Charles Koch.

how can he be evil rather than saintly when he believes in freedom from big liberal government just as our Founders did??

Perhaps you would be more happy in Cuba? Its a quick flight and the weather is really good!

New Hog Kong was at the top.

You take about $30 dollars and 10 minutes of your time and you can open any business there.

Here, fuck, it takes longer to get through the red tape than it would to build a new building.

A significant drop for the US, huh? What does that say for the Obama stewardship of our economy? We're headed in the wrong direction, and we're raising taxes come the first of the year by quite a lot.

You take about $30 dollars and 10 minutes of your time and you can open any business there.

Here, fuck, it takes longer to get through the red tape than it would to build a new building.

I find that you can immediately start a business here in seconds, literally, and then do the paper work when you can work it in or when you find the business plan is viable.

I find that you can immediately start a business here in seconds, literally, and then do the paper work when you can work it in or when you find the business plan is viable.

:lol:

obama fluffer

Seriously, I actually know you're wrong.

...sad when America is #18.
LOL!!! Four years ago I heard people saying it was sad that the unemployment rate had soared to 6%. Now the left is saying 8.1% is a recovery that we want more of. Perhaps four years from now we'll be hearing people say the US at 97 is a sign things are wonderful...

LOL!!! Four years ago I heard people saying it was sad that the unemployment rate had soared to 6%. Now the left is saying 8.1% is a recovery that we want more of. Perhaps four years from now we'll be hearing people say the US at 97 is a sign things are wonderful...

You're probably right. And let's not forget that if you criticize Obama, the left will label you a racist.

Takes my office less than five minute to file incorporation or LLC papers with the Florida Secretary of State (assuming you have already checked the name availability), register a county business license application, sign up for sales tax, and get a federal tax identifying number. Minute book and bylaws take two weeks if you want a seal and printed stock certficates. It was easier in Mississippi. We do 5--10 a month.

Of course this is assuming you are starting a routine business that does not require stuff like an insrance license, hazardous materials permit, or zoning variance.

You're probably right. And let's not forget that if you criticize Obama, the left will label you a racist.

yes, when Barry was behind in the polls they said the whole country was racist; now that he is ahead most of that has stopped.

Forum List

Back