CDZ Economic Development Iran Could do Instead of Building Nukes

It's always been my view that religion is just the excuse people use to justify their supposed morality. Killing, in the name of Muhammad or Jesus is still killing. And only someone with an immoral way of thinking kills anyone. With the exception of ones defence.
There is nothing wrong with killing.

There is something wrong with murder.

So the question is really when is a killing a murder?

When the government kills a terrorist who is planning to kill hundreds of us, and has a track record of doing so, I say kill the bastard.

That is pragmatic leadership that we need in government, not silly idealistic nonsense.

Morality is for individuals not government.

When the government kills a terrorist who is planning to kill hundreds of us, and has a track record of doing so, I say kill the bastard.
The gov't lies so how do you verify? The US gov't is famous for lies. How do you, in good conscience, accept anything it says?
You're right about gov't and morals, but, when it plays with morals it becomes immoral.

There is nothing wrong with killing.

The interpretation for centuries, from the Holy Bible, is "thou shall not kill." (Not murder) Now apparently people have always had enough common sense to understand the difference between killing and murder. As I do. You're just getting childish now with your semantics.

There is something wrong with murder.

So the question is really when is a killing a murder?

No, that's NOT the question. The question here is why you're trying to play some stupid word game with me about killing and murder? Because you can? Well you can go suck an egg too, because you can. I don't play word games, dude.

Dude, the US government, through our military, are the invaders. To them, we are the terrorist. As as long as we're the police in the middle east, we'll always be the enemy. Now we have even more enemies than we did 10 days ago. Now we have more enemies in Iraq and Afghanistan.
It would seem that our biggest accomplishment in the middle east, is creating enemies.

Funny thing, the foreign policy you support is very similar to Hitlers. Not quite as extreme, I'll give you that. But similar all the same.

BTW, you never answered my question, that I see.... "How many American soldiers lives are worth anything we can accomplish in the middle east?"

The gov't lies so how do you verify? The US gov't is famous for lies. How do you, in good conscience, accept anything it says?
You're right about gov't and morals, but, when it plays with morals it becomes immoral.

These pro war folks don't trust the government as far as they can throw them, because they know how much the government lies. That is until it comes to the government killing supposed terrorist. Then BY GOD the government is as honest as the day is long.

So you think the US government will stand before the Creator to account for its immorality?

The interpretation for centuries, from the Holy Bible, is "thou shall not kill." (Not murder) Now apparently people have always had enough common sense to understand the difference between killing and murder. As I do. You're just getting childish now with your semantics.

Using language and words requires definition in meaning. That you like to obfuscate words together and muddy the waters is a clear sign of bad thinking skills.

No, that's NOT the question. The question here is why you're trying to play some stupid word game with me about killing and murder? Because you can? Well you can go suck an egg too, because you can. I don't play word games, dude.

Yes, you do play word games when you communicate. That is the nature of interpreting what others say to you.

Dude, the US government, through our military, are the invaders. To them, we are the terrorist. As as long as we're the police in the middle east, we'll always be the enemy. Now we have even more enemies than we did 10 days ago. Now we have more enemies in Iraq and Afghanistan.
It would seem that our biggest accomplishment in the middle east, is creating enemies.

There is no moral equivalence between the US and the Iranian murderous regime that slaughters its own people by the thousands to maintain control.

Funny thing, the foreign policy you support is very similar to Hitlers. Not quite as extreme, I'll give you that. But similar all the same.

BTW, you never answered my question, that I see.... "How many American soldiers lives are worth anything we can accomplish in the middle east?"
Oh noes, now I am like Hitler!

Welcome to my ignore list, dude.

Oh noes, now I am like Hitler!

Welcome to my ignore list, dude.

Run Forest, Run. Dealing with you pro war folks is getting old. Seriously, the crap you spew is right along Hitlery's BS. Trying to make out like there's common sense built into policing the middle east, regime change wars and occupying countries who pose no threat to our nation security, at this point, is just stupid.

So just crawl back into your hole with Trump, Hitlery and the rest of the neocons.

Forum List

Back