Economic Crisis coming...yup...GOP induced

So here goes. By this time next year, we will have had another 2008-2009 style global economic and financial market crisis.

I'll bet we don't.

So here goes. By this time next year, we will have had another 2008-2009 style global economic and financial market crisis.

I'll bet we don't.
Interest rates will be going up a bit. Blue state taxes will be going thru the roof! Washington state is going to pass a "head" tax. 50 bucks per worker on companies. That's set on track to cost Amozon several million alone.
Calpers just cut retirement benefits by 67%. Add to that no way to totally write off the SALT tax and folks are going to run FROM blue states.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...erheating-and-exploding-into-financial-crisis

Cash is King....pay off your debt....be prepared for an economic meltdown dwarfing W's recession.

I have been predicting a crisis....and the Republicans are gonna give us one.

A Crisis Is Coming
All the ingredients are in place for a catastrophic economic and financial market crisis.

By Desmond Lachman Opinion Contributor Feb. 14, 2018, at 7:00 a.m.

My long career as a macro-economist both at the IMF and on Wall Street has taught me that it is very well to make bold macro-economic calls as long as you do not specify a time period within which those calls will occur. However, there are occasions, such as today, when the overwhelming evidence suggests that a major economic event will occur within a relatively short time period. On those occasions it is very difficult to resist making a time-sensitive bold economic call.

So here goes. By this time next year, we will have had another 2008-2009 style global economic and financial market crisis. And we will do so despite Janet Yellen's recent reassurances that we would not have another such crisis within her lifetime.

Feb 14th was 10 days ago. Where is the global economic and financial market crisis?

BORROW....BORROW....BORROW!

trump the Bankruptcy King!

Not to worry, Trump has a way of manipulating money so despite losing millions he ends up a millionaire. I'm sure he will do the same for America, and I'm looking forward Trump manipulating our debt into billions.

This is the craziest thing, IMHO.

Liberals being deficit hawks after a hundred years, a thousand years of saying debt doesn't matter.

At least right now, America has the growing economy needed to take on new debt, not the case in 2009 under Obama.

BTW, I haven't heard anything from liberals on how they would eliminate the debt? Just quiet on it.

Why don't they just follow AOC's lead and advocate for higher taxes?

If Biden were to say something like this to the people, it would make the liberal intentions clear
" My little finger shall be thicker than Obama's loins.

And now whereas Obama did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: Obama hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions."

trump fight very hard to not let anything bad happen to the economy before the election. If the economy is still good in October of 2020, he'll be a shoo-in to get re-elected.

Liberals being deficit hawks after a hundred years, a thousand years of saying debt doesn't matter.

At least right now, America has the growing economy needed to take on new debt, not the case in 2009 under Obama.

BTW, I haven't heard anything from liberals on how they would eliminate the debt? Just quiet on it.

If Biden were to say something like this to the people, it would make the liberal intentions clear

And now whereas Obama did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: Obama hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions."
Only one president has paid off the debt and he was a Democrat.

Obama was given a colossal recession and he dug us out. trump was given a good economy and he is trying to screw it up.

That is the role of political parties, Republicans start depressions and Democrats try to cure them.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...erheating-and-exploding-into-financial-crisis

Cash is King....pay off your debt....be prepared for an economic meltdown dwarfing W's recession.

I guess this is the only refutation of incredible economic success. What is a snowflake to do?

I guess this is the only refutation of incredible economic success. What is a snowflake to do?

The greatest Charlatan ever....

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/gig-e...-the-forbes-400-richest-people-list-1.5126688

Obama was given a colossal recession and he dug us out. trump was given a good economy and he is trying to screw it up.

Yeah, that's why the recession ended in June 2009. Because of Obama's digging. LOL!

Yeah, that's why the recession ended in June 2009. Because of Obama's digging. LOL!

trump is trying desperately to sink the US economy..

Walmart warns of higher prices from tariffs

And current Dems hate his guts so much,they even want to take him off the twenty.

Forum List

Back