Ecliptical Prophesy

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Bakker: Eclipse is Gods Punishment for Obama Years | HyperVocal

Televangelist and survivalist Jim Bakker has blamed the impending lunar eclipse on President Barack Obama.

ā€œGod came to me in a dream and said I should tell the world that I am plunging the world into darkness to remind people Iā€™m still mad at the Obama years,ā€ said Bakker on his online radio show. ā€œObama legalized witchcraft, sexual deviants getting married and schools started teaching transgenderism.ā€

Praise the Lord that a Godly man has stepped forth and given voice to what we have all been thinking.

And please dont try and confuse me with all your commie "science".

Bakker: Eclipse is Gods Punishment for Obama Years | HyperVocal

Televangelist and survivalist Jim Bakker has blamed the impending lunar eclipse on President Barack Obama.

ā€œGod came to me in a dream and said I should tell the world that I am plunging the world into darkness to remind people Iā€™m still mad at the Obama years,ā€ said Bakker on his online radio show. ā€œObama legalized witchcraft, sexual deviants getting married and schools started teaching transgenderism.ā€

Praise the Lord that a Godly man has stepped forth and given voice to what we have all been thinking.

And please dont try and confuse me with all your commie "science".
It says in the scriptures in the beginning that God had created the heavenly host to tell time and appointed events. The watchmen were the astronomers, that had watch out for the events. And all of these events had taken place on the Sabbaths. And which there were more Sabbaths that they were to observed than the weekly Sabbath. Like the Jubilee. On that Sabbath you have to forgive everyone's debts and release all of the slaves on that Sabbath. But on every High Sabbath until the seventh High Sabbath. If you has not made yourself holy onto the Lord. That God will hands them over to the Jailer (Devil) until they had paid back all that they owe. But remember, the wages on sin is death.

Ezekiel 3:17 ā€œSon of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someoneā€™s life, that personā€™s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.ā€™

Isaiah 56:10 Israelā€™s watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep.

Matthew 16:3 and in the morning, ā€˜Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.ā€™ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Forum List

Back