Echo and Maple - Romney/Whitman is a landslide victory in 2012

You liberals just never fail to amaze me, you pull up a quote by a comedian and call it your new's source. I call that stupid, you have just set yourselves up for ridicule. You libs constantly tout how intelligent you are and post how stupid Palin is. Palin would not quote a comedian for criminy sakes as a factual sourse of information. Jillian are you not an attorney??? Where did you get your degree- K-Mart?

It is true, funny how many Libtard believed that Palin state she can see Russia from her house, "When that was Fey parity of her." Rather Palin stated Russia is Alaska's neighbor and you could see Russia from parts of Alaska.

parity?
you mean parody? like what you apparently are?
a joke? a spoof?

do you even have a GED?

the funny thing is, even though Ghook's engrish looks like a fucking plane crash... his chief rebuttal to Dogbert amounts to lampooning his education and age.

irony.

The problem with Romney in these times is that as head of a private equity firm, he made much of his fortune firing people.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad guy, but if unemployment is still high, it will be bad optics to have a guy on top of the ticket who became a billionaire throwing people out of work.

Nope, sorry dear. I'm hoping and praying for a Palin/Huckabee 2012 Win. THAT is what this country needs, right?
:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

unstoppable.gif

Huckabee's out, how many times do I need to tell ya, he's toast and he knows it, why would he waste his money or the GOP's on a sure flop. The GOP has wised up they are not going to back him, not with the cop killer thing going on, they know that would be political suicide.

you have HDS, seek help.

You liberals just never fail to amaze me, you pull up a quote by a comedian and call it your new's source. I call that stupid, you have just set yourselves up for ridicule. You libs constantly tout how intelligent you are and post how stupid Palin is. Palin would not quote a comedian for criminy sakes as a factual sourse of information. Jillian are you not an attorney??? Where did you get your degree- K-Mart?

damn, you're stupid. seriously.

again...palin had a ghost writer for her book.

she IS flying private planes to her "bus tour".

i can't help it if you're a moron.

am i a lib? i'd have voted for romney if you people weren't such imbeciles that you couldn't vote for a mormon for president. i'm pretty sure you'd only vote for a rightwingnut.

Stupid????? Sorry sweetie, I don't quote comedians and late night talk show hosts as a source of factual information, You do!!!!!

Palin had a ghost writer? Provide the link, who wrote Obama's books or Clinton's books and if she had a ghost writer how was it that 11 different assoiciated press journalists FACT CHECKED her book and found nada that was incorrect. BTW no one fact checked the Clinton's or the Obama books.

I want the link for this so- called ghost writer and I don't want the name of a comedian or late night talk show host.

yep, a plant, and when you squeeze it the sickeningly sweet sap seeps all over the place. uggh

Be easy on Dogshit, he is still a teenager. He has a lot to learn. First thing he needs to learn is college is a great place to get laid, yet when he figures that out he will be old and gray!:(

Yeah, what the fuck am I doing in college? Learning?! Fuck, college is just beer and babes huh Ghook?

Seriously though, considering your comments earlier, you're better off going back to the armpit of hell you came from.

Take 2 economic geniuses, 1 male and 1 female, an economy in peril and what do you get? A landslide victory.

If they economy is still in the pooper by 2012, expect a Republican win. If the economy rebounds (hey its possible and we should all be rooting for it), then nothing will stop an Obama reelection.

Romney is a great economist bwhahahahaha....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you want two great economists together then get a paul/schiff ticket. they will make any of the other gop candidates cry for mercy in an economics debate.

Mitt Romney, economic genius? :lol:

Just a self-made billionaire who grew it from nothing.
Just the man who was asked to try only the lose $50 million on the SLC Olympics and he ended puting them in the black for $50 million.
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.
Just a man who ran made Baines Capital what it is today.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

yeah, that's pretty self made- he was down to his last seven figures when he joined bain. :rofl:

he did all right with the olympics.

he increased every fee in the commonwealth of massachusetts exponentially.
a fee is a *user tax*. there was no surplus. by law, the governor of mass has to present a balanced budget every fiscal year. he also stuck us with his piece o shit health care package.

then he ran away to run for president.

you can keep him.

fucking owned

Just a self-made billionaire who grew it from nothing.
Just the man who was asked to try only the lose $50 million on the SLC Olympics and he ended puting them in the black for $50 million.
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.
Just a man who ran made Baines Capital what it is today.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

yeah, that's pretty self made- he was down to his last seven figures when he joined bain. :rofl:

he did all right with the olympics.

he increased every fee in the commonwealth of massachusetts exponentially.
a fee is a *user tax*. there was no surplus. by law, the governor of mass has to present a balanced budget every fiscal year. he also stuck us with his piece o shit health care package.

then he ran away to run for president.

you can keep him.

You know what's very good about nominating people who have EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A RECORD OF WHAT THEY DID. Of course with Obama we were left blind and absolutely clueless.

nice deflection. try to stay on topic dimwitted one

I guess you left off this part from the wiki page you copied you excerpt from:

so what. he had millions then. his father was chairman of the board of american motors. his father was governor of michigan and ran for president. hello? this is self made?

are you this stupid in real life?

HE WAS SELF-MADE, none of the things you point can take that away from him!

so was paris hilton then

HE WAS SELF-MADE, none of the things you point can take that away from him!

i don't see how you're getting that he was self-made.... and I actually don't mind romney so much. and it's not like the rabid religious right would ever support him anyway.

i figure he's self-made like the donald was self-made.

He made it himself and started Bains Capital (not Baines in Co) from the ground up. He was self-made!

PLEASE! The religious right is about 3 things: (1) Prolife - Check, (2) Anti-Gay Marriage - Check and (3) Anti-stem cell research - Check.

"3" shows why only 4% of scientists are republican. you don't have to use anything but naturally obtainable cells to do stem cell work, but the religious nuts are too stupid to understand basic biology so they will never grasp this concept.

damn, you're stupid. seriously.

again...palin had a ghost writer for her book.

she IS flying private planes to her "bus tour".

i can't help it if you're a moron.

am i a lib? i'd have voted for romney if you people weren't such imbeciles that you couldn't vote for a mormon for president. i'm pretty sure you'd only vote for a rightwingnut.

Stupid????? Sorry sweetie, I don't quote comedians and late night talk show hosts as a source of factual information, You do!!!!!

Palin had a ghost writer? Provide the link,

S.D. ghostwriter mum on Sarah Palin memoir - Columnists - SignOnSanDiego.com

who wrote Obama's books or Clinton's books and if she had a ghost writer how was it that 11 different assoiciated press journalists FACT CHECKED her book and found nada that was incorrect. BTW no one fact checked the Clinton's or the Obama books.

I want the link for this so- called ghost writer and I don't want the name of a comedian or late night talk show host.

He wrote them himself. Even right-wing wingnuts like the ones at Newsmax are willing to admit this.

Obama Wrote His Own Book — Unlike JFK

The problem with Romney in these times is that as head of a private equity firm, he made much of his fortune firing people.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad guy, but if unemployment is still high, it will be bad optics to have a guy on top of the ticket who became a billionaire throwing people out of work.

Indeed. Even in the 2008 campaign, Huckabee made light of this by comparing himself to Romney with "the guy you work with" versus "the guy who laid you off".

Indeed. Even in the 2008 campaign, Huckabee made light of this by comparing himself to Romney with "the guy you work with" versus "the guy who laid you off".

And that is why Huckabee is an idiot who doesn't believe in evolution.

Probably the same reason was given by the Obama camp that a community organizer is better fit to run the economy than the CEO of a fortune 500 company.

Huckabee's saving grace for me is his support of the fair tax! :clap2:

Forum List

Back