Echo and Maple - Romney/Whitman is a landslide victory in 2012

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Take 2 economic geniuses, 1 male and 1 female, an economy in peril and what do you get? A landslide victory.

If they economy is still in the pooper by 2012, expect a Republican win. If the economy rebounds (hey its possible and we should all be rooting for it), then nothing will stop an Obama reelection.

did he just say that Sarah Palin is an "economic genius"?

:rofl:

Hey stupid, do you know who Meg Whitman is? She was just CEO of ebay and grew it to amazing heights. She is probably going to be the Gov of CA!

Don't try trolling by adding Palin to a thread she was never mentioned in!:evil:

Hey stupid, do you know who Meg Whitman is? She was just CEO of ebay and grew it to amazing heights. She is probably going to be the Gov of CA!

Don't try trolling by adding Palin to a thread she was never mentioned in!:evil:

49% of Republicans are undecided on who they want. You really are going to make such a bold prediction?

Running a company like Ebay that essentially runs itself does not take much of a genius. All it takes is good advertising and good people running the website in case of problems.

Mitt Romney, economic genius? :lol:

Just a self-made billionaire who grew it from nothing.
Just the man who was asked to try only the lose $50 million on the SLC Olympics and he ended puting them in the black for $50 million.
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.
Just a man who ran made Baines Capital what it is today.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

You tend to forget that Mitt Romney has flip flopped on every issue since his days as Governor. So how do you think that's going to fly now?

I don't care if he is a self-made billionaire. So was Howard Hughes in his day, and the guy was batshit insane. Mitt Romney lost my respect when he was saying his three sons did not have to go and serve in the military because they were serving their country by being on their father's campaign. :cuckoo:

And then I learned about his flopping more than a fish on a boat.

As for Bain Capital:

Bain Capital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bain Capital was founded in 1984 by Bain & Company partners Mitt Romney, T. Coleman Andrews III, and Eric Kriss. In addition to the three founding partners, the early team included Fraser Bullock, Robert F. White, Joshua Bekenstein, Adam Kirsch, Stephen Pagliuca and Geoffrey S. Rehnert. Bain Capital's original $37 million fund was raised entirely from private individuals in mid-1984.

You give Mitt Romney too much credit.

49% of Republicans are undecided on who they want.
What prediction am I making? :confused: All I was saying they would be a great for the country and would kick butt if elected.

Running a company like Ebay that essentially runs itself does not take much of a genius. All it takes is good advertising and good people running the website in case of problems.
Wow your a mental midget! :eusa_snooty:

Yeah, Whitman did a great job at running eBay. Like when she purchased Skype for 2.6 billion in 2005 without buying the underlying technology.

republicans will never vote for a mormon. Sad, but true. Romney has no chance in any Presidential election.

What prediction am I making? :confused: All I was saying they would be a great for the country and would kick butt if elected.

Wow your a mental midget! :eusa_snooty:

You said Whitman was going to win the Governorship of California. The majority of Republicans are undecided on who they're even going to vote for.

However, considering her past support for Liberals like Boxer, I doubt you would support her if you took a hard look at her record.

And I'm not a mental midget, the truth is the truth. Ebay is one such site that essentially runs itself as it's all based on the people who use it. The only thing that Ebay is the middle party that handles the transactions and even then they have other programs for that. A glorified craigslist.

Take 2 economic geniuses, 1 male and 1 female, an economy in peril and what do you get? A landslide victory.

If they economy is still in the pooper by 2012, expect a Republican win. If the economy rebounds (hey its possible and we should all be rooting for it), then nothing will stop an Obama reelection.

Oh please....the "base" of the GOP has already shown itself to be too bigoted to EVER put a Mormon on their ticket. Try again...

Last edited:
republicans will never vote for a mormon. Sad, but true. Romney has no chance in any Presidential election.

The Christian Right won't vote for a Mormon. Since the Huckster is gone, going to be fun to watch Palin and Romney battle it out. Win or lose, Romney is going to lose a ton of Republican voters who will just stay home because they won't vote for a mormon. Hell, might give Obama a shot in some key GOP states.

How is Romney an economic genius when he failed to see this recession coming, and actually laughed at the only Presidential candidate to have accurately predicted it? I believe "economic nincompoop" is a better classification for Mitt Romney.

How is Romney an economic genius when he failed to see this recession coming, and actually laughed at the only Presidential candidate to have accurately predicted it? I believe "economic nincompoop" is a better classification for Mitt Romney.

Maybe because they are comparing Romney to the economic genius that was John McCain?

You said Whitman was going to win the Governorship of California. The majority of Republicans are undecided on who they're even going to vote for.
We can always hope and pray for the great people of CA!

However, considering her past support for Liberals like Boxer, I doubt you would support her if you took a hard look at her record.
Yep I heard this also, HOWEVER, in CA that could help her. In a Presidential election if would be worst if she was #1 on the ticket/

And I'm not a mental midget, the truth is the truth. Ebay is one such site that essentially runs itself as it's all based on the people who use it. The only thing that Ebay is the middle party that handles the transactions and even then they have other programs for that. A glorified craigslist.
Do they not teach you anything in school?

Hmmm I don't know, I think Romney is in trouble with that health care plan he passed in his state, there is some rationing going on. I have nothing against Mormons but there is some discrimination there, many think they wrote their own bible when they could have just stuck with the Kings James version and they don't like that either. I think it would be a very up hill battle for him.

I just want someone really good, with executive experience, that's fiscally conservative, strong on the defense of this nation, someone who will reduce the debt, get government down to a more managable efficient size and get the hell out of our way and let this economy take off.

Maybe because they are comparing Romney to the economic genius that was John McCain?

No real significant difference between them.

Nope, sorry dear. I'm hoping and praying for a Palin/Huckabee 2012 Win. THAT is what this country needs, right?
:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

unstoppable.gif

Forum List

Back