Ecclesiastes 10:2: God is a Right winger

If they truly believed their own lies they would have been here already. They are all else where entertaining us with their lies.

Discuss

Ecclesiastes 10:2

A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.

Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

You know I think Jesus was a right winger also. He always put the chosen on the right

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

I guess it's like father like son.

God who? Are Batman and Superman or other fictional characters?

Well, Faulty, I don't believe that Batman and Superman, of Santa, or who ever you rely on for guidance, provided a guidebook of same....

...I'll bet you have, perhaps inadvertently, followed the instructions in that book.

"God" is mostly a right wing concept.

Jesus was a left winger though.

The church has merged the two and thrown a ghost for good measure.

Discuss

A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.

Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

So is God contradicting God when he tells his followers to help the weak and poor, for the wealthy to give up all their wealth to the poor and to protect God's Earth (environment)? The reason I asks this is because God's direction to man regarding these matters goes against the Right's agenda.

Discuss

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Is talking about people who murder being happy

Let's keep it in context

Psalm 137

1By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

2We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

3For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

4How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?

5If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

6If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

7Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Discuss

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek."
[ Shakespeare Merchant of Venice i. iii. 93]

Are you smiling, too?

So is God contradicting God when he tells his followers to help the weak and poor, for the wealthy to give up all their wealth to the poor and to protect God's Earth (environment)? The reason I asks this is because God's direction to man regarding these matters goes against the Right's agenda.

No you are attempting to contradict God.

Forum List

Back