Ebonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case, I'm hilarious because I'm witty.

In your case, you're hilarious because you're a retard.
In your case you are hilarious because youre a crack ho and idiot.
That's tigerred.
Youre not tigerred. Tigerred is a Black queen. You are a crack ho. Do you need a tutor or something?
In my case, I'm hilarious because I'm witty.

In your case, you're hilarious because you're a retard.
That's tigerred.
Youre not tigerred. Tigerred is a Black queen. You are a crack ho. Do you need a tutor or something?
Omg, lol. You two were made for each other.
I know. Thats why I married a Black queen like her after I left a white skank.
Haha, you admit you have to date skanks. Must suck having a skanky woman for a partner. I guess beggers cant be choosers in your community, seeing how its full of skanks and all.

That's tigerred.
That's tigerred.
Haha, you admit you have to date skanks. Must suck having a skanky woman for a partner. I guess beggers cant be choosers in your community, seeing how its full of skanks and all.
I admit I was with a white skank. Most of them are.

That's tigerred.
That's tigerred.

Nah...only the ones who would date the likes of you.

Who said anything about dating? Booty calls are not a date.

Who said anything about dating? Booty calls are not a date.

So your wife was a booty call?
My wife isnt white. About 90% of my booty calls were white women. They like sex.

Schlep's so classy.
Thanks but that wasnt me that banged you and left you bitter. I promise I would never bang a crack ho like you.
Make up your mind, you just said all the women pathetic enough to screw you were skanks.

It doesn't matter, you're a loser. Yuck. Back on ignore you go. You aren't even amusing, I just feel sorry for people who have had to spend time with you.

Schlep's so classy.
Thanks but that wasnt me that banged you and left you bitter. I promise I would never bang a crack ho like you.
Make up your mind, you just said all the women pathetic enough to screw you were skanks.

It doesn't matter, you're a loser. Yuck. Back on ignore you go. You aren't even amusing, I just feel sorry for people who have had to spend time with you.
I just said white women were skanks. Well.... most of them are. You are worse than a skank though. Thats why I would never use you for a booty call. Crack whores such as yourself are dangerous.

Thread has more then run it's course (and it's doubtful it ever had a course beyond trolling) - it's decomposing. Take up the discussion of skanks in the FZ. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back