Ebola In America: This Could Change Everything

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
The CDC is admitting that it is not known if others have been infected by this individual. The CDC also says that it is tracking down everyone that he has been in contact with. But over four days in a major U.S. city, you can be “in contact” with a whole lot of people. And what about all of the people that those people were in contact with?

"Many have used the analogy of a fire burning out of control to describe this unprecedented Ebola outbreak,” Brantly said. “Indeed it is a fire—it is a fire straight from the pit of hell. We cannot fool ourselves into thinking that the vast moat of the Atlantic Ocean will protect us from the flames of this fire. Instead, we must mobilize the resources … to keep entire nations from being reduced to ashes.”

Ebola In America The Confirmed Case In Dallas Texas Could Change Everything Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Well folks it looks like we're all screwed. It's been a good run America! Nice knowing you! Looks like Conservatives were right again!

THANKS OBUMMER :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Banned
Creating panic isn't a very good idea, I wonder why some have the need to do so? Maybe they believe they serve a purpose, maybe someone can tell me what that purpose might be?

The only purpose is to DESTROY AMERICA! Didn't you read "Dreams from my Father?" And now we have EBOLA??? COINCIDENCE?

WAKE UP DEMOCRAPS!!!

The CDC is admitting that it is not known if others have been infected by this individual. The CDC also says that it is tracking down everyone that he has been in contact with. But over four days in a major U.S. city, you can be “in contact” with a whole lot of people. And what about all of the people that those people were in contact with?

"Many have used the analogy of a fire burning out of control to describe this unprecedented Ebola outbreak,” Brantly said. “Indeed it is a fire—it is a fire straight from the pit of hell. We cannot fool ourselves into thinking that the vast moat of the Atlantic Ocean will protect us from the flames of this fire. Instead, we must mobilize the resources … to keep entire nations from being reduced to ashes.”

Ebola In America The Confirmed Case In Dallas Texas Could Change Everything Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Well folks it looks like we're all screwed. It's been a good run America! Nice knowing you! Looks like Conservatives were right again!

THANKS OBUMMER :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

• Banned
I see the usual Liberrhoid Obamabots have come to the defense of Dear Leader. WAKE UP LIBTARDOCRAPS OBAMA IS LITERALLY DUMPING EBOLA INTO YOUR DRINKING WATER!!!!!

It's only Ebola. What's the big deal?

Given that Obama is Community Organizer in Chief, I wouldn't put it past him to declare a 24 hour per day curfew / quarantine for districts with tight Senate Races...and then to bus in voters to rig the elections.

• Banned
Given that Obama is Community Organizer in Chief, I wouldn't put it past him to declare a 24 hour per day curfew / quarantine for districts with tight Senate Races...and then to bus in voters to rig the elections.

Pssshhh quarantine? More likely he'll just roll in the tanks and declare himself emperor!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

It's only Ebola. What's the big deal?

Governors Scott and Walker have already begun to implement such a strategy. Please try to keep up, voter suppression has been the policy of the GOP for years now - and in fact a concession the party of Lincoln can no longer win when there is a large turnout of voters.

Seriously folks, had The President closed our airports each of those above, members of the echo chamber, would be blaming him for acting as a despot. The never ending bullshit spread by members of the echo chamber - mostly of the hate and fear variety - has gotten old. I suppose (in fact it's obvious) this is all the RW Echoers have to offer: hate, fear and a new iteration of the Ministry of Truth; Orwell got it correct, he was simply a few decades early.

Illegal Immigration needs to end. Most Americans are good people who strongly support Legal Immigration. They've had enough of this Illegal Invasion this President and his Party have forced on them. They don't want Amnesty. They want their Border secured.

Forum List

Back