Ebola, caravan, marriage, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

Ebola, caravan, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

So if they donā€™t use one of the fears that they used before, whatā€™s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be gay people?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Like Ford, the caravan disappeared from the headlines as soon as it ceased to be useful to the democrats.
Wrong.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Sexual assault and the attacks on Ford are a legitimate issue, nothing ā€˜contrivedā€™ by Democrats.

Indeed, the issue of sexual assault and the propensity of conservatives to disbelieve and attack women who make claims of sexual assault remains an issue for Democrats after the election.

Thatā€™s not the case with the ā€˜invading caravan,ā€™ which was a non-issue, nothing but a manufactured ā€˜crisisā€™ ā€“ a lie contrived and propagated by Trump, Republicans, and rightwing media to motivate the conservative base by exploiting their bigotry and unwarranted fear of immigrants.

Wrong. Ford's story fell apart because it was carefully crafted to avoid any specifics that could be proven false and she could not get anyone to verify anything. Thus she ceased to be useful to the democrats and disappeared from the headlines.
Trump intervening to completely dismantle and prevent any FBI investigation into the matter had a much bigger impact. I expect Democrats to allow the investigation when they get sufficient power.

Allow or demand their predetermined outcome? The FBI had sworn testimony from the principle characters and the "witnesses" Ford said would corroborate her story. They did not do so.

The bottom line remains, there just wasn't enough to verify, so they did what they could and didn't come up with the result the democrats wanted. She didn't give them an address so they could interview the home owners. She didn't give them a date so they could interview people who were at the pool or the house. She didn't give them the name of anyone who would have driven her to the house and home. There just wasn't anything to go on, by design. They didn't want to give easily debunked details.

And who said Trump dismantled the investigation? Names only please.

No vendor you know of :abgg2q.jpg:

In 27 states a private gun seller can sell to whoever the fuck they want. In most of the others, they basically still can too.
/----/ Would you sell your used car to somebody without doing a background check? What if he were a chronic drunk driver - or a homicidal maniac? Don't you even care?
A car serves many purposes other than to kill or maim.

None of my firearms have ever killed or maimed anyone or anything, since I'm not that much of a hunter. Does it make me such a horrible person that I like poking little round holes in paper targets?
That you know of anyways.

That I know of? I wasn't aware that any of my firearms were sneaking out at night and shooting people.

Thanks, I'll keep a closer eye on them.

You have to watch out for the roaming gangs of feral guns hanging out on street corners, smoking cigarettes and whistling at girls.

And of course the democrats are anti-marriage and family as their bible dictates.
:cuckoo:

Haven't read The Communist Manifesto? Haven't noticed the left in the US undermining traditional values, and championing everything and anything besides the nuclear family?
No, I haven't read the communist manifesto. I have, however, read the data about how divorce rates among your hated liberal millenials who you say "undermine traditional values" and "hate the nuclear family" are divorcing at a far lesser rate than your generation. You can't be a Trump sheep and claim to support traditional values, fool. Hating gay people and punishing single mothers is not a "value."

We don't hate all millennials, a large portion of them are growing up to be good conservatives and Trump-supporters. I can see why, as they had to grow up with shithead liberal parents who were throwing their future in the garbage can and giving their country away to the illegals.

That would also explain why they're rejecting their liberal parent's values and staying married.

/----/ Would you sell your used car to somebody without doing a background check? What if he were a chronic drunk driver - or a homicidal maniac? Don't you even care?
A car serves many purposes other than to kill or maim.

None of my firearms have ever killed or maimed anyone or anything, since I'm not that much of a hunter. Does it make me such a horrible person that I like poking little round holes in paper targets?
That you know of anyways.

That I know of? I wasn't aware that any of my firearms were sneaking out at night and shooting people.

Thanks, I'll keep a closer eye on them.

You have to watch out for the roaming gangs of feral guns hanging out on street corners, smoking cigarettes and whistling at girls.

Feral guns are just like garbage can kitties: Once you snatch them up, pet them, and give them some kibble, they purr at you. Some of my guns had a history of oppressing people in various European wars, but now they just protect my family and I.

Thatā€™s not the case with the ā€˜invading caravan,ā€™ which was a non-issue, nothing but a manufactured ā€˜crisisā€™ ā€“ a lie contrived and propagated by Trump, Republicans, and rightwing media to motivate the conservative base by exploiting their bigotry and unwarranted fear of immigrants.

So, those people don't exist? The leftwing media sure was eager to cooperate in this 'trick,' it seems.

So if they donā€™t use one of the fears that they used before, whatā€™s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
They recycle them. Gays, guns, God, flag burning, Muslims, Mexicans, Commies, minorities, abortion, etc, etc, etc.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Like Ford, the caravan disappeared from the headlines as soon as it ceased to be useful to the democrats.
Wrong.

Sexual assault and the attacks on Ford are a legitimate issue, nothing ā€˜contrivedā€™ by Democrats.

Indeed, the issue of sexual assault and the propensity of conservatives to disbelieve and attack women who make claims of sexual assault remains an issue for Democrats after the election.

Wrong. Ford's story fell apart because it was carefully crafted to avoid any specifics that could be proven false and she could not get anyone to verify anything. Thus she ceased to be useful to the democrats and disappeared from the headlines.
Trump intervening to completely dismantle and prevent any FBI investigation into the matter had a much bigger impact. I expect Democrats to allow the investigation when they get sufficient power.
It must suck to be you, when you lie all the time, threaten to harm young children, and abuse women...No wonder you come here crying all the time, in the hope you get some sympathy. I sure am glad I am not your neighbor, I would of shot your liberal ass and gone to jail.
^ totally unhinged

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Climate change???

Oh wait, that's you folks

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
They usually go with a new one for each election. Weā€™ll know around July of 2020 what theyā€™re going to go with next time.
Maybe we can have a commercial where a Republican can push Granny Hillary off the cliff? Nope that has already been done. Fuck you blackFag, what you guys do is deplorable, yet your lickspittle, lapdog, liberal, lame stream media covers for you mother fuckers....

This comment under the video is hilarious :)

wolfpax222 years ago
He saves the wheelchair. How very fiscally conservative of him!

But that aside these are the people who objected to Donald Trumps ad. They censor political expression now. This commercial is way worse but they were smart enough to use a white man so nobody could object.

But rally, basically, what needs to be remembered is you now live in one of those countries you used to read about where political speech must be cleared before it can be released.
I do think it should have an effect on what measures are used to retake the country.

Why doesn't the left share the same concern as the administration about what amounts to an invasion by a hoard of illegal aliens that hasn't happened in over a hundred years? Has the American radical left become so demented by hatred and anger that they have become agents for foreign governments and what's good for America is bad for them?

Last edited:
Wrong.

It must suck to be you, when you lie all the time, threaten to harm young children, and abuse women...No wonder you come here crying all the time, in the hope you get some sympathy. I sure am glad I am not your neighbor, I would of shot your liberal ass and gone to jail.
^ totally unhinged
Says the fucker who wants Diseased hordes crossing our borders infecting our children.

Obama Is Complicit In The Murder of Five Children ā€“ Illegal South American Immigrants Introduce Deadly Virus To U.S. Childrenā€¦
Afraid of EV-D68? Another Deadly Virus Is Actually Killing Kids in U.S.
Itā€™s all over the headlines: Enterovirus D-68 (EV-D68) is making kids sick in what appear to be unprecedented numbers. It might be causing paralysis ā€” or maybe not. It may have infected some adults.
Now with President Trump stopping the invasion, there is less frequent cases of these deadly viruses showing up. Why do you liberals hate US children so much as to kill them with diseases, or put razors, needles or drugs in their Halloween candy. You guys are fucking immoral sick people...

Wrong.

^ totally unhinged
Says the fucker who wants Diseased hordes crossing our borders infecting our children.

Obama Is Complicit In The Murder of Five Children ā€“ Illegal South American Immigrants Introduce Deadly Virus To U.S. Childrenā€¦
Itā€™s all over the headlines: Enterovirus D-68 (EV-D68) is making kids sick in what appear to be unprecedented numbers. It might be causing paralysis ā€” or maybe not. It may have infected some adults.
Now with President Trump stopping the invasion, there is less frequent cases of these deadly viruses showing up. Why do you liberals hate US children so much as to kill them with diseases, or put razors, needles or drugs in their Halloween candy. You guys are fucking immoral sick people...

Of course Democrats hate children. Why else would they want to murder so many of them before they're even born?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
They recycle them. Gays, guns, God, flag burning, Muslims, Mexicans, Commies, minorities, abortion, etc, etc, etc.
Any idea what they might use in 2020?

^ totally unhinged

Of course Democrats hate children. Why else would they want to murder so many of them before they're even born?
Hates children?

That would be Republicans. The evidence is there. Need the list? Again?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
Any idea what they might use in 2020?
/ā€”-/ Sure. Weā€™ll use the Constitution, Bill of Rights, National defenseand freedom. All things Libtards despise.

Forum List

Back