eBay: OBama's Senate Seat. Auction Ends Soon!

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
3097265339_a9396af9ef_o.jpg

I dunno, but the senate seat ad cracked me up. :lol:

I found it on Digg.

While cooling my heels the last week in the hospital I had to watch TV for a lack of anything else to do while laying in bed. I actually watched as several commentators argued that the Governor's actions were unimportant because, according to them, Since Bush was such a crook it made no sense to go after the Governor for trying to sell the seat.

While cooling my heels the last week in the hospital I had to watch TV for a lack of anything else to do while laying in bed. I actually watched as several commentators argued that the Governor's actions were unimportant because, according to them, Since Bush was such a crook it made no sense to go after the Governor for trying to sell the seat.

Glad you're back! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Here's an excerpt from a recent LA Times Article: In the old days, buying a Senate seat was not unusual

"Schiller of Brown University recalled the Montana mining operator who paid lavish bribes to win a Senate seat. "If William Clark woke this morning and saw the newspaper, he would have said, 'Of course, that's how it works'," she said." :eek:

Forum List

Back