Eating Crow...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Now and then we all end up eating a bit of crow. It comes as a surprise most of the time but it's not a doubt when it's time to dine on that kind of a bird for whatever the reason. So, when you have to eat some crow, how do you prefer it was served? I generally just go ahead and eat mine raw, feathers and all... What say you?

Now and then we all end up eating a bit of crow. It comes as a surprise most of the time but it's not a doubt when it's time to dine on that kind of a bird for whatever the reason. So, when you have to eat some crow, how do you prefer it was served? I generally just go ahead and eat mine raw, feathers and all... What say you?

My most recent crow delicacy was tenderized with a nightstick, then tasered for 10 minutes until golden brown.

so what are you eating crow over CD?

Depends on if I was morally wrong or factually wrong. I find it fairly easy to admit when I have been wrong on the facts (a good thing too, since my memory is for shit); less so when I have done somebody wrong. Seems like a minor thing (and is not, but that's a long story), but I have owed my best friend #2 a letter since July and just tonite got it written....by mid-August, shame was part of what was holding me back.

Forum List

Back