Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Read it in the bible and weep folks.

Eating fish without scales is a sin.

Interesting how some churches have catfish dinners...

Guess they should have Homo day as well?

For fish to be considered clean to eat they must have fins and scales. It is in Leviticus. I can't quote chapter and verse though.
the same book that says hosexuality is a sin as well.
And a sin is a sin.

You need to quote chapter and verse for every biblical assertion.

Also, you will note in Acts that the rules of Kashrut don't apply to Christians.

Tell that to the homophobes, that is who this thread is targeting.

shucks I will go get the chapter and verse, back in a bit.

Well yeah the same is true of pork, but that rule has been repealed, the rule against homosexuality has not been repealed. How do we know? Well those are the rules.:lol:

Also, you will note in Acts that the rules of Kashrut don't apply to Christians.

The restrictions on homosexuality, however appear in both books.

Romans 1:26-27: "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet."

Romans 1:26-27: "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet."

Actually, in this passage, you will notice that homosexuality is not the sin, but the punishment. These people died off after God made them all homosexuals.

Well yeah the same is true of pork, but that rule has been repealed, the rule against homosexuality has not been repealed. How do we know? Well those are the rules.:lol:

Where in the bible was pork declared clean to eat?

I recall Jesus supposedly cast out demons from an man into some pigs.
Poor little pigs...
Maybe that was the beginnings of republicans?

Actually, in this passage, you will notice that homosexuality is not the sin, but the punishment. These people died off after God made them all homosexuals.

died off thru not procreating? So God says it is genetic?

Poor little pigs...

It must have been repealed...Christians eat pork all the time...what a minute...are you telling me that it hasn't been repealed!!!...Oh my GOD!!! We're all going to hell!!!:eek:

Poor little pigs...

It must have been repealed...Christians eat pork all the time...what a minute...are you telling me that it hasn't been repealed!!!...Oh my GOD!!! We're all going to hell!!!:eek:

why do you think that only 3 people dissapeared during the Rapture a few weeks ago?

died off thru not procreating? So God says it is genetic?

Well, Paul says it's genetic or otherwise natural, this is just his story.

Jesus never repealed the Jewish dietary laws.

In fact he kept everyone of them during his life.

It was Paul who came and changed the law.

But he had no authority to do so. :doubt:

Forum List

Back