"Eat The Babies!" Redux

So Who Do We Liquidate First ??

There's This:
Cannibalism: Scientist says eating humans could save earth

Georgia guidestones.jpg

What happens when the lunatic fringe becomes the majority?

Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat the Climate Crisis, Scientists Say
It’s kinda shitty for me to say, but... being honest... The earth, and humanity in general would probably be better off with half the human population than we currently have. More for everyone I suppose...

Overpopulation is a lie. Poverty exists because of corrupt governments, war / conflict, greed, lack of education, etc... not because there are too many people or not enough resources. Don't play into the hands of the PTSB by agreeing with their evil anti-human agendas.

What was sad the first time was that AOC didn't give the woman any blowback on her rants about eating babies. She just stood there silently and allowed her to carry on.
Nope, and all AOC is doing is heeding the science which some refuse.

U.S. Military Could Collapse Within 20 Years Due to Climate Change, Report Commissioned By Pentagon Says

The report says a combination of global starvation, war, disease, drought, and a fragile power grid could have cascading, devastating effects.
U.S. Military Could Collapse Within 20 Years Due to Climate Change, Report Commissioned By Pentagon Says

It’s kinda shitty for me to say, but... being honest... The earth, and humanity in general would probably be better off with half the human population than we currently have. More for everyone I suppose...

Overpopulation is a lie. Poverty exists because of corrupt governments, war / conflict, greed, lack of education, etc... not because there are too many people or not enough resources. Don't play into the hands of the PTSB by agreeing with their evil anti-human agendas.
We will deal with overpopulation relative to resources with war, america has no other answer for anything.

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
I can hear you coming
I know what you're after
We're wise to you this time (wise to you this time)
We won't let you kill the laughter
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

~S~
U.S. Military Forges Ahead with Plans to Combat Climate Change
Climate policy may be a minefield for politicians but the Pentagon sees liabilities from global warming and is both reducing the armed forces greenhouse gas emissions and preparing for climate impacts
U.S. Military Forges Ahead with Plans to Combat Climate Change

On on hand, they realize a prevalent threat , otoh, they've contingency plans for anything imaginable Bo....

~S~

Forum List

Back