Eat Meat = Be Human

Eating meat (and cooking it) led to the evolution of our large brains (well, for some of us) and formidable cognitive powers.

Stupid vegans...

Cooking and Cognition: How Humans Got So Smart
Stupid vegans? Those stupid vegans are much less likely to have heart disease, stroke, or obesity.

Enjoy the panic attacks, OCD, and depression, bloodless.
Gee Bubba, I didn't know that I was having panic attacks, OCD, and depression. I'll look into it.

That’s good, Nigel. I didn’t know I had a stroke, heart disease or obesity. I’ll think about it over a steak.

Eating meat (and cooking it) led to the evolution of our large brains (well, for some of us) and formidable cognitive powers.

Stupid vegans...

Stupid vegans? Those stupid vegans are much less likely to have heart disease, stroke, or obesity.

Gee Bubba, I didn't know that I was having panic attacks, OCD, and depression. I'll look into it.

That’s good, Nigel. I didn’t know I had a stroke, heart disease or obesity. I’ll think about it over a steak.

upload_2017-11-2_16-17-9.jpeg

Stupid vegans...

Not yet you don't. Add colon cancer to the list. So tell me, what ill effects of not eating meat have you actually documented?

Stupid vegans...

Not yet you don’t, but just wait.

Stupid vegans...

By the way, personal health is not the only reason to avoid meat:

Why Plant-Based Foods Will Win the Sustainable Food Race and Help Fix our Broken Food System

Animal agriculture dominates our world’s food system despite the fact that it is highly inefficient as an enormous amount of resources are needed to produce the meat and animal products consumed across the world. Around 26 percent of land worldwide is dedicated for grazing livestock, while 33 percent of land is allocated for growing feed. In addition, around 70 percent of the world’s freshwater supplies are used for agriculture, about one-third of which is for livestock feed. Not to mention, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) estimates that livestock production is responsible for 14.5 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions, while other organizations like the Worldwatch Institute have estimated it could be as much as 51 percent.

Now for that Morning Star Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger. No guilt!!

Stupid vegans...

Not yet you don’t, but just wait.
I'm 70 years old and have been a vegetarian for about 40 years. I just keep getting healthier. So, the research please??

We were CREATED. That took care of that. Also not likely that killing and eating was God's intention. Nothing about that before the Fall of Man.
Look at this. You eat cadavers? That's sick.

Vegetarian is an old Indian word for bad hunter.
You didn't by chance just make that up, did you??
It's old. I don't remember where I saw it.
It is still funny though.
I hunt for vegetables in my garden and at the farmers market and I'm good at it. Vegetables hate me.

Do you need to get 3-4 vegans together to muster the strength to pick up a carrot?

Vegetarian is an old Indian word for bad hunter.
You didn't by chance just make that up, did you??
It's old. I don't remember where I saw it.
It is still funny though.
I hunt for vegetables in my garden and at the farmers market and I'm good at it. Vegetables hate me.

Do you need to get 3-4 vegans together to muster the strength to pick up a carrot?
I have no problems with strength. I work out 5 days a week and can do things that many people half my age can't....people who eat meat. You have some strange ideas.

Forum List

Back