Eat it raw University of Missouri !!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
An update:

University of Missouri’s paying a price for its lame response to last fall’s racial protests

If the University of Missouri thought its concessions to Black Lives Matter radicals would boost its appeal to students, it looks like it made a big mistake.

Six months after the radicals garnered national attention with fiery protests against supposed campus racism — and with Mizzou’s school year set to start in August — the university faces an enrollment drop of nearly 1,500 students. And a potential budget shortfall of $32 million.

“I am writing to you today to confirm that we project a very significant budget shortfall due to an unexpected sharp decline in first-year enrollments and student retention,” interim chancellor Hank Foley said in an e-mail recently.

University of Missouri’s paying a price for its lame response to last fall’s racial protests

This is good news. Liberal Social Justice Warriors SJWs have pushed their radical agenda too far and now the institutions that allowed these wackos to bully them are finding the American people are taking their business elsewhere. 1500 loss is a good start but I want to see deeper cuts next semester as parents pull their kids out of that liberal school.

Gee, and no one had to even use the b-word...as in boycott. The rejection just came about spontaneously from folks who see the idiocy, and potential danger, of caving to demands of black goons polluting campus life at Mizzou.

Gotta love it!

An update:

If the University of Missouri thought its concessions to Black Lives Matter radicals would boost its appeal to students, it looks like it made a big mistake.

Six months after the radicals garnered national attention with fiery protests against supposed campus racism — and with Mizzou’s school year set to start in August — the university faces an enrollment drop of nearly 1,500 students. And a potential budget shortfall of $32 million.

“I am writing to you today to confirm that we project a very significant budget shortfall due to an unexpected sharp decline in first-year enrollments and student retention,” interim chancellor Hank Foley said in an e-mail recently.

And they still do not get it.

I love the tingling schadenfreude when these anti-free-speech thugs' political correctness comes back to cornhole them in the asshole.

Forum List

Back