Easy to tell who makes the Left nervous

What goes around comes around, sweetcheeks. When you find yourself without a net in the days to come, maybe some "fat ass" will help you.

And maybe not.

Not an issue. I've got enough to retire 3 times over. You see our family worked it out in advance. But like I said if you spent half as much time "helping the poor" instead of sitting on here bitching about it you wouldn't look like such a tool.

Funny, I could swear I saw a post by you a week or so ago. Worried, if things keep going as they are.

All it takes is one bad freak accident, and life savings (even three times over) can get wiped out. I wouldn't count karma out just yet, sunshine.
Yes, I'm worried for my business and employees. They are like family. Tough to comprehend for you I know.

Problem is it keeps changing.

It started out with pages of Palin threads

Then it was boundless Bachman threads

Now it's post-after-post about Perry

5 out of the latest 25 posts
:lol:
"Easy to tell who makes the Left nervous!" Obviously, the OP is "whistling in the dark."

"to whistle in the dark" (verb)
1.(idiomatic, US) To make a show of bravery despite one's fears.
2.(idiomatic, US) To speak of something despite having little knowledge of it.

Synonyms
- (make a show of bravery): whistle past the graveyard
- (speak of something without knowledge): talk through one's hat

Your missing your Saturday morning cartoons twit.

Didn't Grampa start a thread a while back about the lack of civility on these boards? It must of been a melancholy moment for him.

The level of civility I offer is earned by the poster in question.

Oh, no you don't. Don't you dare. You treated me like shit from the moment you figured me for a liberal. If I return volley, that's on you.

Didn't Grampa start a thread a while back about the lack of civility on these boards? It must of been a melancholy moment for him.

Oh, no you don't. Don't you dare. You treated me like shit from the moment you figured me for a liberal. If I return volley, that's on you.

On the contrary. I sent you a personal message when you first got here advising you to tone it down or be prepared to shut off your rep because your posts of hate would be disliked. You responded with "you can handle it but thanks anyways"

Way I see it you capitulated to your own stupidity because you turned off your rep and continued to post your drivel. Obviously I don't treat any of the other lefties like you. Wonder why? Because they put thought into their posts. You just cut n paste hate. So I dish it right back at you. Deal with it "honeybuns" lol

Don't know about nervous but they're each pretty hilarious in their own way..

On the contrary. I sent you a personal message when you first got here advising you to tone it down or be prepared to shut off your rep because your posts of hate would be disliked. You responded with "you can handle it but thanks anyways"

Way I see it you capitulated to your own stupidity because you turned off your rep and continued to post your drivel. Obviously I don't treat any of the other lefties like you. Wonder why? Because they put thought into their posts. You just cut n paste hate. So I dish it right back at you. Deal with it "honeybuns" lol

"Hate"? Me. Hate. Dude, you don't know hate. If you knew what it was, you'd probably stop spewing it. I post what you don't want to see, own or acknowledge, and you label it hate.

You know what? I wouldn't know how you treat other people. I have your ass on ignore. Have since day one. Every once in awhile I get bored, and check in. Then I find out nothing's changed. You're still an ass.

"Hate"? Me. Hate. Dude, you don't know hate. If you knew what it was, you'd probably stop spewing it. I post what you don't want to see, own or acknowledge, and you label it hate.

You know what? I wouldn't know how you treat other people. I have your ass on ignore. Have since day one. Every once in awhile I get bored, and check in. Then I find out nothing's changed. You're still an ass.

Yes hate, hate for anything and anyone who isn't a liberal. I have several on the right on ignore on here because of their blatent hate. I condemned rightwing hatred. But you post things of a much more personal level rather than a political level. For all your preaching about tolerance half of your posts attack people for their personal beliefs rather than their political stances.

And your right, I am an ass when I want to be. I can live with that. But your an idiot all the time.

Your posts don't offer opinions to be debated. You just post to irritate the right. That's what makes you a troll.

So by your own measure, the ongoing frequency and volume of conservative posts and threads going on and on about how liberals must be nervous about certain persons,

since they make so many posts and start so many threads about them would be...

...what?

How many? Examples?

Well you must admit that they lend themselves to it, especially "Perry the Perv".

And yet, you hear very little about Romney who is the perceived front runner? :confused:

Why is that?

TBH, due to connectivity issues today, I haven't made my way to that story yet

Forum List

Back