Easy solution to Englands insane crime rates

It happens all the time in AmeriKKKa.
Especially since the criminal loving democrats operate a revolving door at the jails.
:bsflag::lame2::link:
Classic!! Demands link he knows he will only troll. One thing I am very consistent on is NEVER playing your BS games. You look up the proof.
I did, :290968001256257790-final:you are a LIAR:anj_stfu:

Oh STFU you sorry leftist shill. You're a turd. Are you even in the UK?

Control your anger Mary. You might live longer.

Especially since the criminal loving democrats operate a revolving door at the jails.
Classic!! Demands link he knows he will only troll. One thing I am very consistent on is NEVER playing your BS games. You look up the proof.

I'll live longer than you, for not controlling your pussiness.

Post a "I have no gun, and am a pussy" sign out front, and see what happens, k? TIA
????

Did I stutter, faggot?
I knew your latent homosexuality would surface sooner or later.....

So..What's the chances of you walking around the block tomorrow and yelling: "Allah's a faggot" and making it home without being beheaded? Yeah, stfu. you're dismissed, subject.
You HEE HEE MEN just can't let your homosexual fantasies go... you are obsessed with faggots. Thats why you like to introduce them into conversations so often,

Post a "I have no gun, and am a pussy" sign out front, and see what happens, k? TIA
????

Did I stutter, faggot?

So..What's the chances of you walking around the block tomorrow and yelling: "Allah's a faggot" and making it home without being beheaded? Yeah, stfu. you're dismissed, subject.
You HEE HEE MEN just can't let your homosexual fantasies go... you are obsessed with faggots. Thats why you like to introduce them into conversations so often,

IOW, you couldn't make it around the block if you did that. Que surprise, not!

I'll live longer than you, for not controlling your pussiness.
Aww... the big bad bad man, hiding behind his keyboard, invokes the "P" word without fear.
Heh heh heh... you spineless punk...I'm not yer huckleberry. AND I fear no man. But I do fear some women. HAR DE HAR HAR.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2::spam::spam:

Did I stutter, faggot?

The topic = The solution to UK's crime rate is a dose of vitamin .303, and I agree. :1peleas:

I bet you reported me or something..laughable, in this instance.

The topic = The solution to UK's crime rate is a dose of vitamin .303, and I agree. :1peleas:

I disagree because it isn't working here. And the only way it could work in the UK is if the Muslims were barred from owning weapons... you are implying that the purported crime wave is a result of Muslim influx into the UK,..... RIght?

I disagree because it isn't working here. And the only way it could work in the UK is if the Muslims were barred from owning weapons... you are implying that the purported crime wave is a result of Muslim influx into the UK,..... RIght?

And banning of citizens owning weapons, yes.

I own one of your country's military's guns. A .303. Lee Enfield #1 Mark 3. A fine specimen, in fact. How does that make you feel? 10-round magazine, 30-caliber cartridge. I even have a bag of like, 600 bullets to go with it.

I own one of your country's military's guns. A .303. Lee Enfield #1 Mark 3. A fine specimen, in fact. How does that make you feel? 10-round magazine, 30-caliber cartridge. I even have a bag of like, 600 bullets to go with it.

Why do you think I'm British?

If you're not from the UK, that makes you even more of a faggot. :777:

Frankly, I have never heard that term used to describe a Mescalero Apache mixed with Mandingo. But I did hear that Marion Morrison and Robert Mitchum fought over a boy they both wanted to sleep with. Then Tommy Morrison, a duke relative, gets tagged with faGGITIS colloquially known as AIDS. Yeah ol' Marion is said to haVE died of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes but that rapid weight loss was probably due to him smoking flesh piccolos. Heh heh heh...YOUR HERO...Good day... I'm outta here...all this fag talk bores me.

Frankly, I have never heard that term used to describe a Mescalero Apache mixed with Mandingo. But I did hear that Marion Morrison and Robert Mitchum fought over a boy they both wanted to sleep with. Then Tommy Morrison, a duke relative, gets tagged with faGGITIS colloquially known as AIDS. Yeah ol' Marion is said to haVE died of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes but that rapid weight loss was probably due to him smoking flesh piccolos. Heh heh heh...YOUR HERO...Good day... I'm outta here...all this fag talk bores me.

IOW: "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home".

Duly noted.

For a while it might, until the thugs start stealing them and using them on YOU!
Classic gun banner crime lover fantasy.

Wise.

Forum List

Back