Easy Rider

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
This was one of those movies that I kept meaning to see, but never did, until last night.

I thought it was really good. I was not expecting it to be as psychedelic as it was, nor did I see the ending coming. It was pretty disturbing.

Anyway, I think it would seem dated now to someone who had no historical perspective. I found it pretty interesting historically and simply as a good movie.

This was one of those movies that I kept meaning to see, but never did, until last night.

I thought it was really good. I was not expecting it to be as psychedelic as it was, nor did I see the ending coming. It was pretty disturbing.

Anyway, I think it would seem dated now to someone who had no historical perspective. I found it pretty interesting historically and simply as a good movie.

Dennis Hopper played himself to perfection, he did it again in 'Apocalypse now' it's just a shame more rolls couldn't have been found for him to showcase his talents instead of his lack of.

Movies from that time period often ended on a down note. Instead of good winning, evil did.

Dennis Hopper played himself to perfection, he did it again in 'Apocalypse now' it's just a shame more rolls couldn't have been found for him to showcase his talents instead of his lack of.

I guess you can only find so many drugged-out hippie roles.

Movies from that time period often ended on a down note. Instead of good winning, evil did.

I don't mind evil winning in movies, really. Nothing I've written has ever really had a "happy" ending, so I guess I'm just more of a pessimist.

Forum List

Back