Lost
Crock Pot Chops

6 thick cut pork chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry ranch seasoning
1 can half and half (or milk)
6 small cubed taters
Pepper, garlic, celery, onions all optional.

Dump all ingredients in bowl. Mix up. Lay 3 chops on bottom of your crockpot. Cover with half the mix. Lay other 3 on top. Top with taters. Pour last of mix over the whole thing. Cook on high 3 to 4 hours, or low 5 to 6 hours.

I made this tonight. YUM.

Mr. Gracie went back for seconds. Both roomies drooled so I said to grab some. They went back for seconds too. I had just a small bowl of the soup/taters and had just small portion of the chops. I prefer tenderloin. :)

Mr. Gracie went back for seconds. Both roomies drooled so I said to grab some. They went back for seconds too. I had just a small bowl of the soup/taters and had just small portion of the chops. I prefer tenderloin. :)

Stop it!!!

Dammit woman!

EZ No Fuss No Muss

1 package stew meat
2 packets brown gravy mix.

Dump all in crockpot along with 2 cups water. Cook on low about 4 hours or so. Depends on how you like your beef.

For super duper tenderness, use cubed filet mignon.

Add egg noodles for garnishing or serve as is. Maybe on a big FAT bread roll.

AngelsNDemons Salivation Ribs

1 rack baby back ribs.
1 bottle bar b que sauce.
Oil sides of crock pot, then put ribs in MEAT SIDE TO FACING CROCK POT side, bone side facing IN. Pour whatever amount you want of BBQ sauce inside. Brush ribs. Cook on low 6 hours, give or take. If the ribs don't fit, cut 'em in half so they do.

Now, you may drool.

EZ No Fuss No Muss

1 package stew meat
2 packets brown gravy mix.

Dump all in crockpot along with 2 cups water. Cook on low about 4 hours or so. Depends on how you like your beef.

For super duper tenderness, use cubed filet mignon.

Add egg noodles for garnishing or serve as is. Maybe on a big FAT bread roll.

omg...I have to stay away from this thread...

AngelsNDemons Salivation Ribs

1 rack baby back ribs.
1 bottle bar b que sauce.
Oil sides of crock pot, then put ribs in MEAT SIDE TO SIDE OF CROCK POT, bone side in. Pout whatever amount you want of BBQ sauce inside. Brush ribs. Cook on low 6 hours, give or take. If the ribs don't fit, cut 'em in half so they do.

Now, you may drool.
Why do you torture me so? <wimper>

f9b50cb940505e5486979dc115cd4f42.jpg

K. My torture session is done for the moment. Back to Marco Polo on Netflix. :lol:

BBL

I have a crock of chili beans going and two loaves of bread in the oven. I anticipate that I am going to be having one of those middle of the night "Oh hell yeah!!!"-A-Thons

So..where's the recipes? Y'all start posting some of yer concoctions.

1 can eye of newt
3 Tbsp bat whiskers
2 lbs mummified toenails,
2 tsps bat whiskers
1 oz vampire blood
1 jar gargoyle sweat
3 troll teeth
1 dustpan broom sweepings
1 chopped roadkill animal (any kind)
Toss in pot cook high 24 hours until the smell makes your eyeballs tear up. Season with dandruff, chopped eyelashes from a dead gopher, dried boogers from a child less than 1 year old.

NUMMY!!!

Crock Pot Chops

6 thick cut pork chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry ranch seasoning
1 can half and half (or milk)
6 small cubed taters
Pepper, garlic, celery, onions all optional.

Dump all ingredients in bowl. Mix up. Lay 3 chops on bottom of your crockpot. Cover with half the mix. Lay other 3 on top. Top with taters. Pour last of mix over the whole thing. Cook on high 3 to 4 hours, or low 5 to 6 hours.

I made this tonight. YUM.

Oh man that sounds delicious! I'm gonna have to try that!

Forum List

Back