Easter!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So what are you all doing for Easter?
Even though I do not really consider myself to be a Christian anymore I still will be celebrating mostly because if I told my family I was not a Christian anymore it would be the death of me. Anyways I am excited because we are going to another egg hunt tomorrow, my son and I already went to one last week. He loves the Easter Bunny, I think he thinks it is a big cat. Plus it is fun to those things that are now not socially acceptable to do when you are adult and don't have kids.
I hope you all have a good weekend!

Just went and got a bunch of store for mini-Echo's Easter Basket, and some stuff for my mom. Will hide the plastic Easter Eggs for mini-me, with money in them of course! :lol:

Maybe church, then to visit my mom.

Just went and got a bunch of store for mini-Echo's Easter Basket, and some stuff for my mom. Will hide the plastic Easter Eggs for mini-me, with money in them of course! :lol:

Maybe church, then to visit my mom.
I have a big family who love to get together. We are actually going to my aunts 60th birthday here soon, I should be in the shower before my son wakes up. Then tomorrow we are going to an easter egg hunt at my sister's house and then to brunch. I hope you guys have fun, I wish you were hiding my eggs I am broke. Money is always good!
I am not gettin him any candy this year still too young, but I am going to get him some toys already got him a bunny, blue of course.

Forum List

Back