Easter worshipper: Obama & Hillary refuse to use the word Christian after Sri Lanka attacks

Considering that Sri Lanka is not a Christian nation I do not see the need to do as such. There were christians killed but not all that were killed were christians...
For that reason the Christian element requires emphasis.
The non-Christians killed are what Muslims would refer to as collateral damage.
The world doesn't revolve around Christians being promoted...

Considering that Sri Lanka is not a Christian nation I do not see the need to do as such. There were christians killed but not all that were killed were christians...
The world doesn't revolve around Christians being promoted...
It’s not about promotion. It’s about accurate assessment.
And in this case it involves more lefty dishonesty in the form of two of the most dishonest lefties ever.

I am a Christian and I am not offended. Christians are not the only ones who worship on Easter Day. This is desperation by you rightwing assholes.
Yeah...I could tell you were a Christian by your gentle forgiving peaceful demeanor. :113:

You must be one of those special "Christians" that hate right wing assholes!

I don't put up with garbage like you. Jesus stood for everything Trump is against.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Well, considering that Easter is a uniquely Christian holiday, calling them Easter worshippers is pretty much the same as calling them Christian.

And, did you ever consider that maybe one of the reasons they said Easter worshippers and tourists is because the attacks were done during the Easter service celebration at those churches?

I mean, if you call someone an "Easter worshipper", they aren't going to be of any other faith other than Christian. Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims don't celebrate that holiday as far as I'm aware.
I don’t know enough about the Muslim religion, but I do know they see Jesus as a prophet. And they follow the Bible and the Koran. Why do you think they hate gay people so much?

I am a Christian and I am not offended. Christians are not the only ones who worship on Easter Day. This is desperation by you rightwing assholes.
Yeah...I could tell you were a Christian by your gentle forgiving peaceful demeanor. :113:

You must be one of those special "Christians" that hate right wing assholes!

I don't put up with garbage like you. Jesus stood for everything Trump is against.
You must mean Jesus Gonzalez, illegal alien from Guatemala.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
You mean the Sri Lanka terrorism wasn’t Muslims?

“Easter Worshippers”: Obama & Hillary Refuse to Use the Word “Christian” After Sri Lanka Attacks
Following the deadly attacks in Sri Lanka which killed 290 people, including many Catholics, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton refused to refer to the victims as Christians, preferring instead to call them “Easter worshippers”.

Oh but the deaf, dumb, and blind would have never caught that in plain view obvious bs. That's how in front of your faces it is dumb asses.

Who cares what either one of them says! They would upset their Islamist (Obama ) Base to say otherwise. They are insignificant except in their own minds!
You are wrong. They speak for tens of millions. And they're not the only leftists playing this game.

Well, considering that Easter is a uniquely Christian holiday, calling them Easter worshippers is pretty much the same as calling them Christian.

And, did you ever consider that maybe one of the reasons they said Easter worshippers and tourists is because the attacks were done during the Easter service celebration at those churches?

I mean, if you call someone an "Easter worshipper", they aren't going to be of any other faith other than Christian. Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims don't celebrate that holiday as far as I'm aware.
I don’t know enough about the Muslim religion, but I do know they see Jesus as a prophet. And they follow the Bible and the Koran. Why do you think they hate gay people so much?

Well at least you admit you are clueless, I'll give you that much

They can’t acknowledge Christianity it would offend principle donors to their foundation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back