Easter Special

You speak the word "Israel" like it is the name of a single person. That's your first problem.

Your second problem is that your sources have zero credibility.

The Jewish community in Gaza was there for thousands of years. Israel came along and then there were none.

It must be some great coincidence.

Stop living in the past. The walls of Jerusalem are open to all faiths.

You didn't watch the videos.

Tinless,

Consider getting the full picture from using the internet to its fullest and finding multiple sources before jumping to asinine assumptions. A significant amount of the Israeli army/police IS muslim, you know.

No that is not true. Only a tiny minority of Israeli Muslims go in the army

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This reduces their likelihood of getting a good job as many jobs have as a condition service in the army. I'm not sure but I'm guessing the Police force is one of them.

the ratio is similar to the ratio of the population, therefore it is significant.

No it is not.

From among non-Bedouin Arab citizens, the number of volunteers for military service—some Christian Arabs and even a few Muslim Arabs—is minute

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military service is compulsory for Jewish Israeli's but not for Muslims so clearly while all Jewish Israelis engage in it, as above only a 'minute' number of non Bedouin Muslims serve. As I said this is important because it results in those not doing military service not having access to a large number of jobs.

Now I already provided a link. Please provide the source for the 'reality' you have stated.

So, actual videos taken of actual events are propaganda?
Why not? Like the timesonline.co.uk, for instance, reported Six Christian sects divide control of the ancient church. They regularly fight over turf and influence, and Israeli police are occasionally forced to intervene. Simple, really.

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Arab Orthodox Institutions in Jerusalem has accused Israeli police of persecuting Christians and violating their right to perform religious rites on Holy Saturday as well as most of their holidays.

The group said in a statement on Sunday that Israeli police blocked Palestinian Christians from entering the Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem as they tried to perform religious rites on the Christian Holy Saturday. They said police assaulted and hurled tear gas at Christians trying to enter.

The group said the behavior was “totally incompatible with the most basic human rights and conflicts with standard procedure followed for hundreds of years”.

Palestinian Christians accuse Israeli police of blocking religious freedoms

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Arab Orthodox Institutions in Jerusalem has accused Israeli police of persecuting Christians and violating their right to perform religious rites on Holy Saturday as well as most of their holidays.
Drivel.

The group said in a statement on Sunday that Israeli police blocked Palestinian Christians from entering the Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem as they tried to perform religious rites on the Christian Holy Saturday. They said police assaulted and hurled tear gas at Christians trying to enter.

The group said the behavior was “totally incompatible with the most basic human rights and conflicts with standard procedure followed for hundreds of years”.

Palestinian Christians accuse Israeli police of blocking religious freedoms

Yo, what part of "NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE" don't you understand?

Tinny, speaking of Easter, how about a pop quiz?

How many Middle Eastern countries can you name that have seen an increase in
their Christian population
in the last fifty or so years?

C'mon...the clock is tickin'.

I don't know. Israel has pushed most of them out of Palestine.

C'mon Tinny...you know the only Middle East nation that is welcoming to Christians....

OK...hint, it starts with the letter "I"

Wrong...Jordan, Iraq (before the US War), Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, etc...My family are Christian Palestinians that were ethnically cleansed and never allowed to return by the Zionists. Every day the Evil Zionist European Terrorists were massacring innocent people around my family's home. My grandfather decided to take his family and move them out of danger. He came back a week later, the family's house and village were gone.

As Christians, we have suffered the ethnic cleansing of the Zionists even more than the Muslims. We were once approximately 35% of the Population, but were less than 10% after the ethnic cleansing that accompanied "Al Nakba." Today, because of continued land theft and being denied any human dignity we have slowly but surely emigrated out of the country. However, we are still overrepresented in the Palestinian government, whereas, in Israel, we have no rights. We are approximately 2% of the population. Under Islamic Rule we flourished to around 35% of the population. What was the new element in our environment that could have caused the sudden change? Hmmm...oh ya, European Zionists came in and cleansed us.

You can tell your lies to people that don't know from personal experience, but you know Christians aren't welcomed in Israel. I still have some family in Jerusalem, Palestine that I visit regularly and hear their stories of what the fundamentalist settlers do to them and their priests when they try to go to church.

Last edited:

C'mon Tinny...you know the only Middle East nation that is welcoming to Christians....

Wrong...Jordan, Iraq (before the US War), Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, etc...My family are Christian Palestinians that were ethnically cleansed and never allowed to return by the Zionists. Every day the Evil Zionist European Terrorists were massacring innocent people around my family's home. My grandfather decided to take his family and move them out of danger. He came back a week later, the family's house and village were gone.

As Christians, we have suffered the ethnic cleansing of the Zionists even more than the Muslims. We were once approximately 35% of the Population, but were less than 10% after the ethnic cleansing that accompanied "Al Nakba." Today, because of continued land theft and being denied any human dignity we have slowly but surely emigrated out of the country. However, we are still overrepresented in the Palestinian government, whereas, in Israel, we have no rights. We are approximately 2% of the population. Under Islamic Rule we flourished to around 35% of the population. What was the new element in our environment that could have caused the sudden change? Hmmm...oh ya, European Zionists came in and cleansed us.

You can tell your lies to people that don't know from personal experience, but you know Christians aren't welcomed in Israel. I still have some family in Jerusalem, Palestine that I visit regularly and hear their stories of what the fundamentalist settlers do to them and their priests when they try to go to church.

Thank you and welcome aboard.

Have you anything to say about the Evil Muslims who are murdering Christians in Muslim countries, or do you give the Muslims a pass on this even when they murder each other because of the different sects because you can't blame the Jerws for what the Evil Muslims have done and are still doing? It would take those Evil "Zionists" hundreds and hundreds of years to ever catch up with what those Evil Muslims have done to Christians. Your family should count itself lucky that they aren't murdered like the Christian Copts are in Egypt, and these Christians happened to be in Egypt long before the Muslims invaded that country.

Have you anything to say about the Evil Muslims who are murdering Christians in Muslim countries, or do you give the Muslims a pass on this even when they murder each other because of the different sects because you can't blame the Jerws for what the Evil Muslims have done and are still doing? It would take those Evil "Zionists" hundreds and hundreds of years to ever catch up with what those Evil Muslims have done to Christians. Your family should count itself lucky that they aren't murdered like the Christian Copts are in Egypt, and these Christians happened to be in Egypt long before the Muslims invaded that country.

Palestine sets a good example to other countries.

I guess you are not aware of the fact that since Islam originated, its adherents have been killing Christians?
Meanwhile I am waiting to hear from one of you who has the same mind set about Israel as to why the Muslim Ahmadis, who are being killed by other Muslims in Muslim countries, have built a beautiful Mosque in Israel. You can also explain to us why the Bahaiis, who are being murdered in Iran, have their world headquarters in Israel and also have built a beautiful temple there. Do you actually think they would have located to Israel if there was no religious freedom there?

I guess if you are a Muslim, you would have no problem with seeing this done. Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Middle East Forum

I guess you are not aware of the fact that since Islam originated, its adherents have been killing Christians?
Meanwhile I am waiting to hear from one of you who has the same mind set about Israel as to why the Muslim Ahmadis, who are being killed by other Muslims in Muslim countries, have built a beautiful Mosque in Israel. You can also explain to us why the Bahaiis, who are being murdered in Iran, have their world headquarters in Israel and also have built a beautiful temple there. Do you actually think they would have located to Israel if there was no religious freedom there?

I guess if you are a Muslim, you would have no problem with seeing this done. Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Middle East Forum

That is why Palestine is a good example to other countries.

Gimmee a few examples of Palestines world beating enterprise. Tunnel digging or smuggling won't count. Or rocket and mortar gunnery.

Gimmee a few examples of Palestines world beating enterprise. Tunnel digging or smuggling won't count. Or rocket and mortar gunnery.

Gaza has a building that is half church and half mosque and they are both in regular use.

Yes, they really do serve as a good example to the other Muslim countries that are persecuting the Christians.

The Beleaguered Christians in Bethlehem :: Gatestone Institute

Christians leave Bethlehem amid increasing pressure from Muslim forces - NYPOST.com

'There Will be No More Christians in Bethlehem in 20 Years,' Claims Israeli Priest, Christian News

Forum List

Back