Easter Special

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P31QmyEsjhc]YouTube - 33 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vViKeUPcY&feature=related]YouTube - 34 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtEJnTdc5S8]YouTube - 34 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx[/ame]

Tinny, speaking of Easter, how about a pop quiz?

How many Middle Eastern countries can you name that have seen an increase in
their Christian population
in the last fifty or so years?

C'mon...the clock is tickin'.

I don't know. Israel has pushed most of them out of Palestine.

C'mon Tinny...you know the only Middle East nation that is welcoming to Christians....

OK...hint, it starts with the letter "I"

Tinny, speaking of Easter, how about a pop quiz?

How many Middle Eastern countries can you name that have seen an increase in
their Christian population
in the last fifty or so years?

C'mon...the clock is tickin'.

C'mon Tinny...you know the only Middle East nation that is welcoming to Christians....

Look at the videos. Israeli police keep Christians from celebrating easter in Jerusalem.

In the West Bank Christians celebrate Easter without a cop in sight.

In Gaza Christians celebrate Easter without a cop in sight.

So, who has religious freedom?

Look at the videos. Israeli police keep Christians from celebrating easter in Jerusalem.

You FIRST have to ask yourself why there are so many cops there to begin with.

I will give you a hint.... think of dead bodies and destroyed buses. :doubt:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli policemen beat up a group of Palestinian Christians while on their way to visit the Church of holy Sepulcher in occupied Jerusalem on the occasion of "Holy Saturday".

Palestinian sources said that the police manning a barricade prevented the young men from proceeding to the holy site while allowing dozens of foreign tourists to cross in the company of Israeli tourist guides, which led to clashes.

Israeli policemen beat Palestinian Christians on their way to church

Tinless,

Consider getting the full picture from using the internet to its fullest and finding multiple sources before jumping to asinine assumptions. A significant amount of the Israeli army/police IS muslim, you know.

Israel has chosen to occupy Palestine. That makes them unpopular.

Israel has chosen to occupy Palestine. That makes them unpopular.

You truly are a dumbass.....!

UNPOPULAR???? :evil:

Have a happy Easter you Jew hater.

Tinless,

Consider getting the full picture from using the internet to its fullest and finding multiple sources before jumping to asinine assumptions. A significant amount of the Israeli army/police IS muslim, you know.

No that is not true. Only a tiny minority of Israeli Muslims go in the army

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This reduces their likelihood of getting a good job as many jobs have as a condition service in the army. I'm not sure but I'm guessing the Police force is one of them.

As a Christian it saddens me greatly that Israel is destroying the holy land.

Tinless,

This reduces their likelihood of getting a good job as many jobs have as a condition service in the army. I'm not sure but I'm guessing the Police force is one of them.

the ratio is similar to the ratio of the population, therefore it is significant. The fact that the great and peaceful Hamas employs zero Jews, while the Israeli defense has some of Islamic faith, should be a red flag to anyone with half a brain.

Last edited:
Tinless,

the ratio is similar to the ratio of the population, therefore it is significant. The fact that the great and peaceful Hamas employs zero Jews, while the Israeli defense has some of Islamic faith, should be a red flag to anyone with half a brain.

Israel destroyed the Jewish community in Gaza.

You speak the word "Israel" like it is the name of a single person. That's your first problem.

Your second problem is that your sources have zero credibility.

You speak the word "Israel" like it is the name of a single person. That's your first problem.

The Jewish community in Gaza was there for thousands of years. Israel came along and then there were none.

It must be some great coincidence.

The Jewish community in Gaza was there for thousands of years. Israel came along and then there were none.

It must be some great coincidence.

Stop living in the past. The walls of Jerusalem are open to all faiths.

Forum List

Back