Easter question: What can Christians on the left and right do about the evil of our world?

Where do you want me to start Penny? I mean ask me a question. But even your question, no doubt, will reveal a stunning lack of self-awareness
Do you think that all that hate in your heart will cause you problems come the rapture ?

Tommy do you suppose that we are to put up with your anti-Christian rot and say nothing? Oh that's right. If we speak back we have "hate in our heart". I don't hate you. Or Penny. Or Dean. I think you're deluded and I feel sorry for all of you.
The first post of yours I read was full of loony conspiracy theories about Germans. It was dripping with hate. Hate seems to be an integral part of the US evangelical cult.

I slapped her for that post you refer to and if she posts any more Anti-Germanic Hate Rants I will slap her again. She is a Conservative and we can agree on many things but I am not going to allow her to trash my own. Blood is more IMPORTANT than politics and so if any more trashing I will defend and slap her again.

You all can do what you want. We're just so clearly not allies anymore. Not all Germans are viciously anti-American, but too many are for us to be called "allies". President Trump sees this and it should be obvious to everyone.
But Germany and the US are demonstrably allies, not least through Nato. I asked you for some proof of German hatred for the US earlier but you have come up empty. Back up your shit lady.

Do you think that all that hate in your heart will cause you problems come the rapture ?

Tommy do you suppose that we are to put up with your anti-Christian rot and say nothing? Oh that's right. If we speak back we have "hate in our heart". I don't hate you. Or Penny. Or Dean. I think you're deluded and I feel sorry for all of you.
The first post of yours I read was full of loony conspiracy theories about Germans. It was dripping with hate. Hate seems to be an integral part of the US evangelical cult.

I slapped her for that post you refer to and if she posts any more Anti-Germanic Hate Rants I will slap her again. She is a Conservative and we can agree on many things but I am not going to allow her to trash my own. Blood is more IMPORTANT than politics and so if any more trashing I will defend and slap her again.

You all can do what you want. We're just so clearly not allies anymore. Not all Germans are viciously anti-American, but too many are for us to be called "allies". President Trump sees this and it should be obvious to everyone.
But Germany and the US are demonstrably allies, not least through Nato. I asked you for some proof of German hatred for the US earlier but you have come up empty. Back up your shit lady.

This is the last time I will cite any such study, because I have done it plenty before. Even in the height of the Obama era, only 57% of German 'approved' of America. Down to 35% now. No allies of ours, and Pres. Trump well recognizes this.

6 charts on how Germans, Americans view one another

This is the last time I will cite any such study, because I have done it plenty before. Even in the height of the Obama era, only 57% of German 'approved' of America. Down to 35% now. No allies of ours, and Pres. Trump well recognizes this.

6 charts on how Germans, Americans view one another
Those charts indicate that Germans took a dim view of Trump. Most of the world thinks he is either a joke or crazy. It doesnt mean they hate the US. Most have sympathy that you are saddled with him.

See sin for what it is — mosque shootings, Catholic sex abuse, college admissions scandal, hate tweets — and dare to live a new world into being.
Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg caught the attention of many in the religious world recently when he shared his views on the importance of the “religious left” in America. “When I go to church," Buttigieg said last month on "On Real Time with Bill Maher," "what I hear a lot about is protecting the downtrodden, and standing up the immigrant, and being skeptical of authority sometimes, and making sure you look after the poor and the prisoner. I mean, to me, that’s the sort of thing that the religious left, often without much attention, has been arguing for my whole lifetime.

All you can do is conduct yourself in a manner that comports with your values. You really don't have a say or control in how other people act or believe. I personally don't think the world is particularly worse off. We are just more aware of the plethora of bad news and it arrives to us at the speed of light compared to in times past.

New Topics

Forum List

Back