Easter Bunny is coming!!!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK. The Easter Bunny is set to make his appearance come Sunday morning - Easter. What would you like to find in your Easter basket??????? I usually fix up an Easter basket for Mrs. BBD. Usually load it up with some of her favorite candy and in one of those plastic eggs I almost always put in a pair of ear rings. Do you fix up an Easter basket for your sweetie?????

Easter Bunny is coming!!!

And I'm ready!!

elmerfudd1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBRfu1pY0Y]YouTube - Ozzy Fudd the Rabbit Slayer[/ame]

The solid chocolate bunny! My brother was always easily impressed. When we were kids, his basket always had a huge chocolate bunny. It was hollow, of course, but imposing as a piece of chocolate sculpture. While my bunny was dwarfed by his, I was still chewing away at it for a few days after his had been recycled through his system!

When I turned twelve or thirteen, the insulin my lay-about pancreas produced was overwhelmed by the endrocynatic delights all those new hormones presented and I no longer can take part in Easter candy orgies.

Still got a soft spot in my heart for those marshmallow peeps. I was the kid who thought they got better as they got stale. Texture is an under appreciated facet of cuisine.

Damn religious control of govt will not allow rabbit hunting season on easter!

Ahh well it si just another pagan holiday co-opted by christians anyway.

Damn religious control of govt will not allow rabbit hunting season on easter!

Ahh well it si just another pagan holiday co-opted by christians anyway.

back up the fucking short bus here....

its not 'just another pagan' holiday....asshole....

it is an important celebration...as its the renewal of spring

damn you people are just fucking insensitive when it comes to others beliefs

Eostre, Germanic Goddess of Spring and the Dawn--Eoster Easter Eastre Ostara Equinox Moon Goddess Germanic gods and goddesses Teutonic gods and goddesses Anglo-Saxon gods and goddesses

OK. The Easter Bunny is set to make his appearance come Sunday morning - Easter. What would you like to find in your Easter basket??????? I usually fix up an Easter basket for Mrs. BBD. Usually load it up with some of her favorite candy and in one of those plastic eggs I almost always put in a pair of ear rings. Do you fix up an Easter basket for your sweetie?????

Duran Duran's new CD, a sunny 70 degree day, tickets to a Mudhens game, a couple Snicker's bars, eggs..

You all can keep the bunny.

I buy my sweetie a couple of gifts but his birthday is this week so he gets gifts anyway.

My brothers-in-law were kids who were fascinated with all things violent. They were born and raised in the era of Ramboand were heavily influenced by comic book characters like that.

They once got knives and nun-chucks (those goofy sticks attached with chains used by other comic book characters to assert their relative authority). I wonder if the Easter baskets also had fiberglass instead of plastic grass?

Forum List

Back