East St. Louis Refused to Hire White Police Chief

East St. Louis Refused to Hire White Police Chief

Funny how you are enraged about this...I'm sure that you'd be just as enraged when a predominantly white community doesn't hire a black police chief.

Funny how you think that WJ's inconsitency somehow excuses this example of racism.

I don't think it excuses this example of racism...I'm just making sure that WJ is consistent in his inconsistency.

Funny how you are enraged about this...I'm sure that you'd be just as enraged when a predominantly white community doesn't hire a black police chief.

Funny how you think that WJ's inconsitency somehow excuses this example of racism.

I don't think it excuses this example of racism...I'm just making sure that WJ is consistent in his inconsistency.

Any example of a racial community rejecting a non-member for a leadership position is an example of "racial reality", i.e., people like their own. That goes for blacks, whites, Hispanics, you name it.

That's consistent.

I point out stories like this for that purpose.

But.

I also like to show the double standard: blacks do it, it's "civil rights", whites do it, it's "racism." Sound like bullshit to you? Yeah, me too. 'Cause I'm backing the whites, not the blacks.

That's "inconsistent", but only if my outrage about double standards goes only to the conclusion that there should be a single racial standard -- which it most assuredly does not.

I think you'll find that "inconsistency" isn't my problem. I'm pretty consistent. THE RACES DON'T BELONG TOGETHER BECAUSE MULTIRACIAL SOCIETY IS A MESS. A thousand examples, every day.

the city is predominantly black. police chief is at least a partly political position and a white chief is just adding to many problems. blacks don't accept whites in positions they think blacks should hold. even unimportant ones like beauty pageant queens

Then you've bought into the "that's raaaaaaycist" bullshit if you really believe that.

WTF.

Change it around and make it a predominantly white town who won't accept a black police chief for whatever reason, and you'd have it in court to force the issue.

THAT is what is wrong with this country today.

White people are too afraid to stand up for themselves.

Black people *know* they can run racist roughshod all over whites.

Until we call them on bullshit like this, this country will continue to go to hell in a handbasket.

Blacks don't want *equality*. They want *special rights* over everyone else.

Where's the ACLU?!?!?! Where's Quanel X, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson?!?!?

So you think their silence on the matter means that it's not racist or something? Do you look to these leaders for your opinions about race relations?

Oh wait, nevermind. You're the guy who doesn't think this is racism anyway since it doesn't meet your super-narrow definition of the term. :lol:

the city is predominantly black. police chief is at least a partly political position and a white chief is just adding to many problems. blacks don't accept whites in positions they think blacks should hold. even unimportant ones like beauty pageant queens

Then you've bought into the "that's raaaaaaycist" bullshit if you really believe that.

WTF.

Change it around and make it a predominantly white town who won't accept a black police chief for whatever reason, and you'd have it in court to force the issue.

THAT is what is wrong with this country today.

White people are too afraid to stand up for themselves.

Black people *know* they can run racist roughshod all over whites.

Until we call them on bullshit like this, this country will continue to go to hell in a handbasket.

Blacks don't want *equality*. They want *special rights* over everyone else.

Don't hold back Jeny. I know you've been bursting at the seams...

Forum List

Back