EAS Warning Just Now

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I have Hannity on the radio and an EAS (emergency alert system) message breaks in.

I was expecting the usual "This is a test"...

Instead it said "The civil authorities have ordered an immediate evacuation from --------- at 4:07 PM".

I couldn't make out the word after "from". They didn't repeat it...the message only played once.

It's kind of wiggin' me out!

That’s weird. The message usually repeats several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Hannity on the radio and an EAS (emergency alert system) message breaks in.

Instead it said "The civil authorities have ordered an immediate evacuation from --------- at 4:07 PM".

I couldn't make out the word after "from". They didn't repeat it...the message only played once.

Hannity should wig everyone out.

You in Hawaii?

Sacramento tested their EAS Warning System this morning...

Sacramento To Test Emergency Notification System Thursday

I found nothing on the EAS, FEMA, or NOAA sites for your location.

Probably just a bunch of Somalians running amok.

Welp, if I never post again...you'll know that Minnesota has been liquefied :)

Could of been ABC doing a get out the vote, but then someone higher up real quick like shut it down.

ABC Apologizes for Showing Video From U.S. Gun Range in Report on Syria
ABC Apologizes for Showing Video From U.S. Gun Range in Report on Syria /

Forum List

Back