Earths Final Day

Revelation 6

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
But there's no mention that that will happen on December 21st, 2012, or that that will be the end of the earth.

the Bible says no one knows the day or hour of our demise or the end of time as we know it...so, i would never presume 12/21/2012 at 11:11 am is it....it could happen before this specific minute or it could not happen for several hundred years, we don't know...

It also says in the Bible that before the destruction of mankind, Jesus will return.

But there's no mention that that will happen on December 21st, 2012, or that that will be the end of the earth.

the Bible says no one knows the day or hour of our demise or the end of time as we know it...so, i would never presume 12/21/2012 at 11:11 am is it....it could happen before this specific minute or it could not happen for several hundred years, we don't know...

It also says in the Bible that before the destruction of mankind, Jesus will return.

the bible mentions 2/3's of the inhabitants of the earth being wiped out in Revelation...not happening all at once but during a period of time...the waters being poisoned that killed the fish in the sea, the locusts coming and destroying crops along with drought doing the same etc....and that all of the earth's inhabitants would have been wiped out completely, if He did not cut the Great Tribulation SHORT....

and ALSO that after this, we would live with Christ in complete peace for another 1000 years, before one more time of havoc with gog? and magog? and then after that, we are to have a new earth and new heavens, new universe. that's all i know about it! :D

Last edited:
The Bible?

Revelation 6

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

The reason that the date is predicted as 2012, Dec 21st, is because that is when our solar system (which spins around the outside of the Milky Way, kinda like the solar system, only much larger) will be aligned. Now........there has been shown to be a direct correlation between earthquakes and the way that Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun and the Moon are lined up. When certain alignments happen, the gravity of those larger planets has an effect on us, resulting in calm days (no earthquakes), or rough days (quite a few).

And that's just with our Solar System. The Milky Way is a LOT bigger, and will exert a lot more gravity on us when we are lined up.

What's going to happen? Who knows? But........something to think about.........the last time that our planet was lined up with the center of the galaxy, it was the dawn of Mankind.

Who's to say that God and Yeshua won't be coming back that day?

Revelation 6

The reason that the date is predicted as 2012, Dec 21st, is because that is when our solar system (which spins around the outside of the Milky Way, kinda like the solar system, only much larger) will be aligned. Now........there has been shown to be a direct correlation between earthquakes and the way that Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun and the Moon are lined up. When certain alignments happen, the gravity of those larger planets has an effect on us, resulting in calm days (no earthquakes), or rough days (quite a few).

And that's just with our Solar System. The Milky Way is a LOT bigger, and will exert a lot more gravity on us when we are lined up.

What's going to happen? Who knows? But........something to think about.........the last time that our planet was lined up with the center of the galaxy, it was the dawn of Mankind.
Who's to say that God and Yeshua won't be coming back that day?

The galactic alignment happens every 26,000 years (more or less). Modern homo sapiens have been around a lot longer than that.

Evolution of Modern Humans:  Early Modern Human Culture

Well........that's what the scientists and astronomers said on History Channel. I kinda tend to trust scholars that show up there.

Well........that's what the scientists and astronomers said on History Channel. I kinda tend to trust scholars that show up there.

Depends on the show. Some of these "The world is going to end" things seek out the fringes to make it interesting.
I can understand why such a rare event would cause speculation. But in the time scales we're talking about, we are practially there right now. What's the difference between 11:59:59:59:59 and 12:00 in any real sense? Nada. But a lot of people still have a thing about midnight, not 11:59.

Don't forget, man invented time and dates, not the Universe............................

Don't forget, man invented time and dates, not the Universe............................

But we're so used to thinking in those terms it can be hard to step back and see the big picture. I get it. It's just not based in the science.

The funny thing about trusting science is scientists are human and generally have an axe to grind, grants to get and butts to kiss.... :eusa_doh:

Just an interesting little thing to think about.

The Maya believed the Earth's final day will be December 21, 2012. The Egyptians, native Americans and the Chinese had a similar conclusion.

The ecliptic of our solar system will intersect with the Galactic plane, called the "Galactic Equator" of the Milky Way!

Doomsday, The Mayan Calendar and 2012

Those people also sacrficed living people and practiced canabalism, but i suppose you will chalk up all the other shit they did as primitive, while you pick this one belief of theirs as something we should be worried about. I will sleep like a baby the night before this solar eclypse, and ill do the same the night after.

It is NOT going to end....

Even if the Mayan, and the Hopi, and the Chinese I CHING, and the Hindu's and the Bible is all correct....

The world does not END.

The world ENDS AS WE KNOW IT is the prophesy....the end of TIME as we know it...in all of the prophesies..

the mayan say we are entering in to the Dawn of Aquarius, the fifth time of our existance after being nearly wiped out.

The hopi indians believe we humans have been wiped out, or nearly wiped out 4 times and this will be the 5th as well....that we start off humble and end up prideful, before we get wiped out again...we were wiped out by fire, by ice, by water and one other thing that i can't remember?

Even the Bible says that this havoc and destruction is cut short, and we go on to live in peace for another thousand years.

There is no END to the earth in these prophesies.

Forum List

Back