Earths Electromagnetic field may be reversing/with adverse consequences.

We have an amazing amount of posters that say the damnedest things, without the slightest evidence to back them up. It still amazes me that people post complete nonsense and then total silence as to where they came up with the idiocy.

We have an amazing amount of posters that say the damnedest things, without the slightest evidence to back them up. It still amazes me that people post complete nonsense and then total silence as to where they came up with the idiocy.

This Earth electromagnetic field phenominon is real. This is not idiocy. There have been a number of television documentaries on this subject. All you have to do is google "Earth electromagnetic field reversal" and you wll receive a large number of returns.Do the research online ! It is factual.

This Earth electromagnetic field phenominon is real. This is not idiocy. There have been a number of television documentaries on this subject. All you have to do is google "Earth electromagnetic field reversal" and you wll receive a large number of returns.Do the research online ! It is factual.

The fact that the Earth's magnetic field reverses polarity from time to time is factual.

The claims of catastrophe happening because of it are bullshit.

Learn the difference.

The fact that the Earth's magnetic field reverses polarity from time to time is factual.

The claims of catastrophe happening because of it are bullshit.

Learn the difference.

Y2K man! Y2K! Planes will fall from the skies man! ;)

Forum List

Back