Earths Electromagnetic field may be reversing/with adverse consequences.

Kitty, I dare say, you've become MY SHADOW ... ah, SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON ME :)

:popcorn:

Kitty, this is suppose to for INTELLIGENT BLOGGERS ... Now, be a good kitty and find the SCREAM ROOM :idea:

:iagree:

I just want to leave the United States and find a isolated island, where I ride my horsy and watch the ice glaciers from my tree house, while I engage in some good reads.

Atlas Shrugg

Valley of the horsies

The Mallorean Series

... forget that tommorrow we are ALL DEAD and that's SET IN STONE (laughs) ... :night:

Hey kitters ... so is this site a honey pot for HOME LAND SECURITY?

Are the bloggers put on a red or blue list?

Hey kitter's so um ure good with command lines? ... Which semaphores are you threading? ...

Blackie or whitie, is the if-then-else or NOT

bytes ... nibbles ... or quibbles ...

old school push ... pop ... and stack overflow

break my firewall ... mealy trojans or H1N1 viruses ...

when will they crack the air space and ... humpty dumpty crays became scramble ....

nite nite Kitty ...do get stuck in your INFINITE LOOP ...

Hey kitter's so um ure good with command lines? ... Which semaphores are you threading? ...

Blackie or whitie, is the if-then-else or NOT

bytes ... nibbles ... or quibbles ...

old school push ... pop ... and stack overflow

break my firewall ... mealy trojans or H1N1 viruses ...

when will they crack the air space and ... humpty dumpty crays became scramble ....

nite nite Kitty ...do get stuck in your INFINITE LOOP ...

My new ball of yarn has no courage to face me in the right zone ... I'm heartbroken ... no entertainment for the kitteh.

99% of the species that ever existed on the earth are now extinct.

Bad things happen here.

Last edited:
99% of the specises that ever existed on the earth are now extinct.

Bad things happen here.

:eusa_eh: ... what the hell is specises?

Oh ... you misspelled something, you do realize that 98% of them vanished before humans even existed ... right? :eusa_whistle:

Due to a massive metiorite impact NOT polar reversal.

The mass extinctions were all due to different events. Impact. Global freezing. Massive volcanism. Pick 'em, we live on a dynamic planet in a dangerous neighborhood and bad things do happen here. But NONE of the mass extinction events are tied in any way to magnetic reversal.

"magnetic reversals" does not cause extinctions, but it does tend to cause polar shifts ... tetonic plate shifs ... countries to go under the sea ... things like that, but ~extinction.

though, many shall die.

extinction from solar flares ...how so? ... tampering with gravity is a HINT ....you're turn ...

Forum List

Back