Earthquake in Quebec

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
MONTREAL — A center-right party that was founded just seven years ago and vows to curb immigration won Monday's election in Quebec.

The result ends a half a century of rule split between the federalist Liberals and the Parti Quebecois, which wants the predominantly French-speaking province to leave Canada and came close to achieving that in a 1995 referendum. Five decades of two-party rule just ended in Quebec
Immigration, assimilation and more open and responsive govt.....reminds me of someone...

MONTREAL — A center-right party that was founded just seven years ago and vows to curb immigration won Monday's election in Quebec.

The result ends a half a century of rule split between the federalist Liberals and the Parti Quebecois, which wants the predominantly French-speaking province to leave Canada and came close to achieving that in a 1995 referendum. Five decades of two-party rule just ended in Quebec
Immigration, assimilation and more open and responsive govt.....reminds me of someone...

Vladimir Poutine had something to do with this.

:rofl:

I only feel contempt for liberals in Canada ...

Stupid clowns.

in fact after knowing many people from Canada

I only want to puke

Omigod ...the ignorance... totally Left....in reality ...totally scum people

Is all Canada like that?

Mercy LORD!

GOD knows they have ruin a beautiful country! the left scum of course,...sad

Forum List

Back