Earthlings Documentary

I spent 15-18 years 2 houses down from a fARm...kill cows with a 22 that doesn't kill them quickly, too many chickens in a coop and not cleaned often...ass hole kids who used to hit cows on the head with a pipe just for kicks while it was in the milking stall (but karma prevails, he committed suicide)

It's more about how a farm decides to do business.

Your video shows maybe 3-5% of the worst offenders, most farms aren't this unethical.

I am though a member of P.E.T.A.

PEOPLE
EAT
TASTY
ANIMALS

Would you like to watch videos that reinforce my abhorrence to abortion?

You do a good job of getting your point across in your posts. I respect your decision to stop eating/using animal products.

I don't doubt that your videos would make me cringe, turn my stomach, and temporarily put me off but I have seen such videos however brief and I know what they contain.

You've achieved a bit of victory already, so no need to continue beating those already dead horses.

Am I to assume from everyones lack of response, that literally no one has taken the time to watch any part of this film?

Cowards...

Brother, I had a sales call in my youth that included a tour of a meat packing plant that parked the live-load bull haulers at the west end and loaded the refers at the east end.

I didn't need to watch it to relate to your thesis.

Would you like to watch videos that reinforce my abhorrence to abortion?

You do a good job of getting your point across in your posts. I respect your decision to stop eating/using animal products.

I don't doubt that your videos would make me cringe, turn my stomach, and temporarily put me off but I have seen such videos however brief and I know what they contain.

You've achieved a bit of victory already, so no need to continue beating those already dead horses.

Thank you Mr. H. Your comment is much appreciated. I only hope that certain folks became enlightened to this reality of how the animals that provide us with meat and animal products are treated. I anticipated a lot of resistance, as is usually the case when you are the messenger.

I suppose your right, but I won't rest until I just get one person to say, "I watched the film. I liked this part. I disagree with this. This really changed me, or... after watching it, I don't feel much different." Anything, just to get a reaction from someone who actually saw it.

This film is called 'the Vegan Maker' because it shocks people so much, that they can't buy animal products. I only mention this because this film really effects people deeply. I cried, and I am not at all ashamed to say it. I am a 29 old athletic male. I play the drums professionally and am in a band. I fucking cried really hard at certain parts. I am sensitive guy, and I love animals to death. I am having a really tough time going vegetarian, but I have not bought one piece of meat since this movie. I have only bought organic milk, and I am trying to go to Almond Milk which I just tried today. I work at a restaurant, and so when they make us family meal, I eat the meat dishes sometimes, because I am not actually buying, but I am trying to get rid of that as well. It is so hard. I hope I can go vegan one day, just as a testament to prove my self-discipline to myself, and as a statement against what is going on with these animals. I want to sacrifice my own comfort and diet in order to spread what is going on.

Thanks again for your post. I still don't see how I have any victory, but I will take your word for it, and be content for now.

Am I to assume from everyones lack of response, that literally no one has taken the time to watch any part of this film?

Cowards...

Brother, I had a sales call in my youth that included a tour of a meat packing plant that parked the live-load bull haulers at the west end and loaded the refers at the east end.

I didn't need to watch it to relate to your thesis.

I am just not quite sure if that is the same, but hey, if you are an aware consumer, and not buying products that contribute to these companies, then great. If you are, then I think you need to see where your meat comes from. It is only fair to these animals.

I spent 15-18 years 2 houses down from a fARm...kill cows with a 22 that doesn't kill them quickly, too many chickens in a coop and not cleaned often...ass hole kids who used to hit cows on the head with a pipe just for kicks while it was in the milking stall (but karma prevails, he committed suicide)

It's more about how a farm decides to do business.

Your video shows maybe 3-5% of the worst offenders, most farms aren't this unethical.

I am though a member of P.E.T.A.

PEOPLE
EAT
TASTY
ANIMALS

You didn't spend time in a factory farm. So, you don't know what is going on. Local farms are quite a different animal (pun intended) than factory farms, and you are wrong about these practices in the film not being standard. They are standard in factory farms. Why is that so fucking difficult to understand? Why do you fight me on everything? It's like a little kid. You just don't want to see the truth. Fuck, this is frustrating.

Forum List

Back