Earth to Trump...what planet do you live on, man?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Holds Re-Election Fundraiser At — You Guessed It — A Trump Hotel
Organizers barred the press from the event at the last minute.

39 million sorry ass white folk is gonna re elect this man.....I don't care if its a rat with shit droppin's stuck to its ass, If I'm alive, god willin....its getting my vote!!

Orange mf, please!!!
5954b4ad290000cc0f3b1a97.jpeg

The Orange Ogre is on Planet Clair and is still 13 years old

Trump Tweets Disgustingly Sexist Attack Against 'Morning Joe' Host | HuffPost

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

8:52 AM - 29 June 2017

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

8:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017

• Banned

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

Stop insulting 13 year olds, (smile), more like a retarded roasted peanut!!

39 million sorry ass white folk is gonna re elect this man.....I don't care if its a rat with shit droppin's stuck to its ass, If I'm alive, god willin....its getting my vote!!

Orange mf, please!!!

Did you just refer to Hillary Clinton as a rat with shit droppin's stuck to its ass?

Fundraising was Obama's favorite pastime for 8 years. What's your point, that it's ok for him but not for Trump?

• Banned

Orange mf, please!!!

Did you just refer to Hillary Clinton as a rat with shit droppin's stuck to its ass?
Hillary who? Its time you nuts move on....she's gone...lets talk about that idiot in the white house fund raising for what?

Orange mf, please!!!

Hillary who? Its time you nuts move on....she's gone...lets talk about that idiot in the white house fund raising for what?
she is?.....just about every time i turn on a news channel who's mug do you think i see?......

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

But winning!!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Progressive living a life devoid of humor don't get how hysterical the Mika story is.........Im still laughing my balls off.:coffee:

Orange mf, please!!!

Noodle on it for a while, dumbass. There's a slim chance, albeit very slim, you might figure it out.

Orange mf, please!!!
I LOVE watching you and CNN melt down.

Feels like the election that just keeps giving!

Orange mf, please!!!
It's not what planet he lives on. It's what plantation do you live on, man?

Orange mf, please!!!
I LOVE watching you and CNN melt down.

Feels like the election that just keeps giving!

CNN tried to fix the race for Hillary by giving her the questions that would be asked in her debate with Bernie Sanders and giving Trump non stop negative coverage from the moment he won the nomination. They're still in denial about what happened in the election.

Yep, lot's of fun. Watching that fat senile old orange clown make an absolute fool of himself and this nation.

Well it certainly is bad times for the hyper-progressives, that's for damn sure. And I get it........after 8 years of the suck.

In fact, its pretty clear that the more angry and miserable the post, the far higher probability that these people are still in head explosion mode as Trump continues to plow through the check-off list of things to un-do. And that's what people are pissed off about the most.........this guy Trump nuking the shit out of everything Soetero ever did.:bye1:

IDK? Those 8 years sucked but we never got to such a deep level of anger and misery:dunno::dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back