Earth To Biased Democrats Who Support The Absolute Destruction Of Our Nation

I'm for across the board cuts/freezes, with defense ON the table.

How many conservatives are with me? Or, how many conservatives here want to cut elsewhere while INCREASING military spending?

Which conservative are you?
I'll see you and raise the outright abolition of the Departments of Commerce, Energy, Education, HHS & HUD, the DHS & TSA, DEA & BATF, CPB, the AD Council, privatize the FAA, devolve highway taxation and spending to the states, end all subsidies for AMTRAK and silly urban trolley scams.....
Sounds good to me...I recommend, however, it be done slowly...simply do not replace those who retire or quit...until there is nothing left to those departments.

Get rid of the FDA too.

Please help if you can.

i agree cut the dam spending....
in the PO since 1983 i believe,all employees from then on are in SS....
drastically reducing Govt Salaries?... which ones?....and why?
outlaw Govt Unions?....so Govt Empoloyees are not allowed to bargain and have safe and descent work places?.....

:lol:
thats where the train wrecks... not my spending!

there's plenty of opportunities to cut back, but many will put folks out of a job and companies out of contracts, sky-rocketing unemployment and deflating private assets and commodities.

the government puts well over 100% of the money it takes in taxes back into the economy, hence the deficits. that will all be missed, especially in an economic recovery.

pull the brakes! is not a well considered or timed resolution to most vehicle problems.

i think the government should do more to raise money independent of tax and borrowing.

there's plenty of opportunities to cut back, but many will put folks out of a job and companies out of contracts, sky-rocketing unemployment and deflating private assets and commodities.

the government puts well over 100% of the money it takes in taxes back into the economy, hence the deficits. that will all be missed, especially in an economic recovery.

pull the brakes! is not a well considered or timed resolution to most vehicle problems.

i think the government should do more to raise money independent of tax and borrowing.

im not saying cut back.....until things level out....you live on what you had the previous year....and if there are genuine exceptions,then deal with them....but basically you stay pat until things get better...

It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

We need more Scott Brown's elected to fix our nation. Please help if you can.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Man I could not have said it any better. We, all of us need to get a grip on these run away out of control unions or we will pay dearly. When the fox writes the hen house rules the chickens get screwed.

Take down the government employees unions and start all over. That's State, Federal, and local unions. I love fire fighters but if I see one more retired firefighter under 40 with a "bad back" and a full salary pension I will come unglued. We also must severely cut the perks for the representatives who consistently do not represent us.

Last edited:

im not saying cut back.....until things level out....you live on what you had the previous year....and if there are genuine exceptions,then deal with them....but basically you stay pat until things get better...

i hear ya. there's a lot unaccounted for in the johnny-come-lately conservatism from the OP... like the economy.

Bush should have started the reforms, and he absolutely went the other way on government. And now, helll, the pedal is to the metal with Democrats.

Bush should have started the reforms, and he absolutely went the other way on government. And now, helll, the pedal is to the metal with Democrats.

Yes unfortunately you're right on regarding Bush, he became kind of like the quarterback who's been hit so much he can't get it done anymore. He just dropped the ball and let the other team pick it up and score time after time after time. At times I thought he was playing for the other team.

Forum List

Back